Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Student Missed Last Saturday Jamb Exam! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Missed Last Saturday Jamb Exam! (1070 Views)

I Missed Last Diet Exams Because I Was Busy, Even Now I’m Busier…. Please Advice / We Will Release Results On Saturday - JAMB / Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Missed Last Saturday Jamb Exam! by gabsoft: 3:23pm On May 15, 2017
Did you miss the exam or have someone that missed the exam? Share your story. Will there be remedy from jamb?
Jamb promised to send date to students by May 11 when exam starts May 13, they were all expecting to receive message on their phones and email. Someone helped this student to open an email address. She does not have a browsing phone to access the mail. So, she was expecting to receive text message from jamb but no message came in even till after Saturday night. Out of agitation, she called someone to find out what's happening. The person collected her email on Sunday night, opened it and saw messages from jamb in the inbox. But there was no message about the exam date in the inbox. So the person checked the spamfolder and saw examdate sent on May 11, and her examdate was Saturday. So, she missed the exam! Can she still do anything? Did you miss your exam too? Share your story.
Re: A Student Missed Last Saturday Jamb Exam! by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
I assume something can be done, go to the venue maybe tomorrow, tell those involved that you were unaware of the process and that you were expecting a text message.
As someone who does not have a browsing phone, I just can't blame her.
And a story to support, I know of a colleague who missed his JAMB in 2014 because he had A level that same day also, he took evidence to them and he was allowed to write it.
And anyway let her just try, there's no harm in trying!
Wish her success.

1 Like

Re: A Student Missed Last Saturday Jamb Exam! by gabsoft: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
mehvo:
I assume something can be done, go to the venue maybe tomorrow, tell those involved that you were unaware of the process and that you were expecting a text message.
As someone who does not have a browsing phone, I just can't blame her.
And a story to support, I know of a colleague who missed his JAMB in 2014 because he had A level that same day also, he took evidence to them and he was allowed to write it.
And anyway let her just try, there's no harm in trying!
Wish her success.
THANKS
Re: A Student Missed Last Saturday Jamb Exam! by hafolahbi: 6:35am On May 21, 2022
I have someone who was affected the same way. I hope jamb will give them second chance

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNILAG POST UTME Experience Share Yours. . / List Of Excellent Nigerian Universities For Masters And Ph D Programs. / Correct Neco Timetable 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.