Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Glo This Is Pure Obtained By Tricks Ncc Should Help Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Glo This Is Pure Obtained By Tricks Ncc Should Help Us (584 Views)

NCC Should Please Stop The High VAT On Calls. / What If You Were Given 500 000 Nigerian Email Addresses Obtained Legitimately / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo This Is Pure Obtained By Tricks Ncc Should Help Us by Ruggedpen: 7:25pm On May 15, 2017
I went to ATM to load my phone with #200, out of error I load #2,000 plus some credit I have in my phone, I will check my credit it keep reducing, without me making use of the card, I checked my phone, I noticed sharp reduction in my credit because I have not been using the credit, I used to see some text messages from some short codes but I don't read those things because is not a phone number, but when i called glo customer centre the girl that attended to me said that those short code messages I ignored are charged, those times I picked those calls from short code (unsolicited calls) I subscribed to those messages that is why they charge me.
Those calls disturb me and when I pick it I cut it almost immediately to avoid the ringing sound. Most times they use normal phone number to call, so all their are looking for is an opportunity to steal somebody money. My only crime is that I am a customer of glo whom the normal charges is not enough now they decide to be stealing my money in this recession.

Please moderator move this to front page, is really paining me.
Re: Glo This Is Pure Obtained By Tricks Ncc Should Help Us by Student125(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Glo This Is Pure Obtained By Tricks Ncc Should Help Us by ihustler(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2017
Ruggedpen:

I went to ATM to load my phone with #200, out of error I load #2,000 plus some credit I have in my phone, I will check my credit it keep reducing, without me making use of the card, I checked my phone, I noticed sharp reduction in my credit because I have not been using the credit, I used to see some text messages from some short codes but I don't read those things because is not a phone number, but when i called glo customer centre the girl that attended to me said that those short code messages I ignored are charged, those times I picked those calls from short code (unsolicited calls) I subscribed to those messages that is why they charge me.
Those calls disturb me and when I pick it I cut it almost immediately to avoid the ringing sound. Most times they use normal phone number to call, so all their are looking for is an opportunity to steal somebody money. My only crime is that I am a customer of glo whom the normal charges is not enough now they decide to be stealing my money in this recession.

Please moderator move this to front page, is really paining me.

Kindly express your heart felt pain to them through a very heated argument n i can assure you you could get a refund.

works everytime!

(1) (Reply)

Scratch Card Event Registration Script Php/mysql / Four Nigerian Students Designed First Modern Drone In Africa's Varsity / I Think This Should Be The Solution To Overcrowding In Shoprite During festiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.