Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? (777 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by 9jabox(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2017
Ok guys, here's the story.

P. S: I'm a Christian not an extremist.

I and a friend were driving through a built up neighborhood last week and I started feeling pressed. My bladder was so full that it felt like it was about to burst, so I had to force him to park so I can ease myself.

After parking, I got out of the car and all the buildings around were completed and inhabited safe for this church building under construction. I quickly crossed the road, walked into the building and released the fluid.

But when I got back to the car and told my friend it was a church building, he instantly went berserk. He kept insisting it was wrong but I didn't really bother because as far as my conscience felt, all was fine.

So guys, what do you think?
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by greatnaija01: 7:38pm On May 15, 2017
ITS JUST THE A BUILDING, IN THE BIBLE, it was the Character of the believers that made the people call them Christians NOT their venue of worship; IF the floor in CBN was dirty it does not mean the NAIRA HAS LOST ITS VALUE.

so bro tell your friend to stop being the devil's assistant in condemnation. IT IS JUST A BUILDING O

9jabox:
Ok guys, here's the story.

P. S: I'm a Christian not an extremist.

I and a friend were driving through a built up neighborhood last week and I started feeling pressed. My bladder was so full that it felt like it was about to burst, so I had to force him to park so I can ease myself.

After parking, I got out of the car and all the buildings around were completed and inhabited safe for this church building under construction. I quickly crossed the road, walked into the building and released the fluid.

But when I got back to the car and told my friend it was a church building, he instantly went berserk. He kept insisting it was wrong but I didn't really bother because as far as my conscience felt, all was fine.

So guys, what do you think?
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by CyrusTheGreat: 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
Why didn't you use a toilet? And if there was no toilet around, why not just piss in a bush or something, why an under construction building you dumbass? grin
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by SuperSuave(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2017
it's not polite to urinate in an incomplete building but nothing makes an uncompleted church special
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by 9jabox(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
Why didn't you use a toilet? And if there was no toilet around, why not just piss in a bush or something, why an under construction building you dumbass? grin

I spot your sarcasm you punka*ass.
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by 9jabox(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
ITS JUST THE A BUILDING, IN THE BIBLE, it was the Character of the believers that made the people call them Christians NOT their venue of worship; IF the floor in CBN was dirty it does not mean the NAIRA HAS LOST ITS VALUE.

so bro tell your friend to stop being the devil's assistant in condemnation. IT IS JUST A BUILDING O

Same thing I tried explaining to my homie, but the dude didn't just wanna reason with me.

1 Like

Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by 9jabox(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by josephine123: 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
its suicide.. if you know its church and still pee
Re: Is Peeing In An Uncompleted Church Building A Sin?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
*sighs*

Is this the weight of our mental colonization

When, oh When, will we get rid of these archaic medieval nonsense called religion??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray Until Something Happen! / Does God Make Mistakes?? / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Daddy Freezeā€™s Opinion On Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.