Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Contoversial Apostle Suleman Organize Church Programme Tagged "Release My Visa" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Contoversial Apostle Suleman Organize Church Programme Tagged "Release My Visa" (429 Views)

End Time !! Church In Ilorin Use Saraki Picture For Church Programme. / Bet9ja Must Favour Me, See Church Programme Theme / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contoversial Apostle Suleman Organize Church Programme Tagged "Release My Visa" by NaijaDays(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2017
Controversial cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman appears set to open 'international windows' to the poor masses in Nigeria as economic recession ravages the nation. The Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries International tagged the Home of Champions (Benin 1) is set to organise a church programme sensationally themed 'Oh Release My Visa', probably to seek for grace from international helpers.
Apostle Johnson Suleman also known as the Oracle of God will be preaching with the "son of the Oracle" - Pastor Azemhe Azena and prayer points about international support to ease the uncertain economic realities in Nigeria are expected to be raised.
The programme is expected to be holding on weekends in the South-south part of Nigeria. Apostle Suleman has continued to go about his gospel activities despite the s*x scandal that has linked him with a Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo.

See the massive poster of the upcoming event below:..........
source: http://www.naijadays.com/2017/05/contoversial-apostle-suleman-organize.html

(1) (Reply)

Does This Work Or Just A Mere Statements. / Three Times My Nigerian Mum Almost Killed Me. / GRAPHIC VIDEO: American Pit Bull Ripped Off Man's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.