Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) (636 Views)

Why I'm Messed Up / THE STATE OF Mind...a Series Of Short Poems / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) by dopeboi142: 8:17pm On May 15, 2017
well I decided to start this novel....you may find some words discouraging
constructive criticism is highly appreciated
it's a fictional work protected under copyright laws
thank you for reading.....

chapter 1
well people say good things happen to good people but I say that life isn't a fairy tale but instead a rollercoaster or the silly me would say life is a glimpse of a game such as temple run when youre moving slowly enjoying your cruise and life is those stumbling blocks you meet in the way unfortunately no one get's to reach the highest score,except you're caught dead because the only thing that ends in life is your own life everything else continues.....the interesting part is that unlike a game you can't reply or use your other life's....you only got one chance to life my real advice is to live it to the fullest.....
At 28 I had my life at the peak,living my dream enjoying wealth and peace of mind kind of a luxury then one day just like every other day tradegy struck followed by a string of events that followed afterwards I wasn't at the peak anymore but one thing I knew for sure was that I was at the bottom I mean the real bottom ....I was finished and well don't judge me, you have no right to I am the only one permitted to do that to myself not you so mind your business and am not thinking about what happened that led me to this mess......but what I know is simply that am in this bathroom with the blades on my writs about to tear open those veins that keep me alive.........but then once again my confidence failed me...........than a to the words of my doctor.....''if you're feeling this way get up take a stroll or a jog and you'd be better'' made it sound easy but it's not easy not, well I took all the strength in me and pushed myself up .....tied my lace up and steped out in the cold November weather ....what a curse and a bliss life is......my name is Paul and this is my pretty messed up life well you may find it interesting but it's solely my fault.....I was moving so fast then I slip...pled.....
New updates coming soon
Re: An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) by dopeboi142: 9:04pm On May 15, 2017
mainland ....
flora couldn't just get her head to work for her, she has been in the studio for hours now trying to finish up the last of her paintings, but this very last one seemed so much like the evil one, the idea wasn't just coming forth.....she needed to blend the colours make the hat a little tilted but then she looked at the canvas which so much disgust just as the man who made her life miserable, the useless lecturer who made her quit schooling and pursue her passion and talent fully well, she made a lot of progress not so much financially but with quite the popularity she needed to build on ,but she couldn't help to think back at the man who became so powerful during her final year in school and made her life miserable by requesting her to sleep with him for her to do well in her final exam, but after a slap and a public humiliation the man had swore to never make her graduate from any institution in the country...just like as if the devil was behind him he had quickly rose in ranks and became the vice chancellor and president of the board of universities in the country she finally decided to quit since she had already lost that battle....but here she was facing another one right now, the greatest fear of Any artist ,a block..but she was determined to finish this masterpiece she found herself loving this very painting....but right now her brain was betraying her and time wasn't on her side at all ,she was supposed to showcase the paintings at the gallery in a month's time....right now that wasn't feasible....it took a sigh and a call from her friend and roommate tasha to bring her from the trance ....
tasha:hey flora...you there ?
flora:am lost
tasha:cut yourself some slack sweetheart,it's time you came home,I just prepared your dish
flora:sounds tempting,but I haven't finished this work, and I feel some kind of way about this painting...you know like a bond.
tasha:why not come home,let's talk this out over dinner
flora:okay am on my way, you're the best
tasha: see you soon ...
(cuts the call)
what a blessing her friend and roomate was,she looked at the watch and suddenly felt the need of urgency it was some minutes past the hour of 10, her stomach was rumbling and she indeed knew she had overworked herself and was famished,getting her bag and her painting in her hand dragging it....she opened the door and felt the cold wind hit her suddenly she wished she had left sooner....she was about taking the next step towards where her car was when some thing hit her and she came tumbling down her canvas torn into two, just there on the ground she felt the urge to kill and she meant it..
Re: An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) by dopeboi142: 8:42am On May 16, 2017
jogging at a slow pace enjoying my favourite album at the moment ''the human condition'' by jon bellion,Paul didn't understand why he loved he the guy, maybe because both their lives are almost the same....his ears were plugged and he was really enjoying the jog and the cold wind combined with the sweat on his skin,when all of a sudden he received a notification from his phone, from his best friend Sarah telling him she'd be around for the weekend next month that she had made preparations for a date between them both...a smile escaped from his lip,finally the only person that made him happy in the whole world was going to be around,suddenly he felt happy and was about tucking his phone back into his arm pocket when he badged into something or maybe rather some one that both tumbled on the ground,then all of a sudden he got up and tried to assist the young lady up,before he knew what was going on a slap had landed on his cheek before he could say Jack another was coming down his cheek, he dodged it and stood up abruptly trying to understand what had happened, you shouldn't have done that he found himself talking to her, we both badged into each other and I was about saying sorry before you hit me,that's terribly disrespectful .....the young lady looked at him with rage and anger, you were busy playing with your phone and your ear piece was in your ears thats why you wouldn't know somebody was standing opposite you, she looked down at some painting which had torn into half during the fall, shaking her head she began to leave,hey you owe me an apology for the slap,you can't just leave like that ...he was so annoyed and full of rage.,how dare she, this young girl .....but then he didnt want to waste any more energy trying to run after her or hit her.....it'll be silly for him to hit a lady no matter how much she deserved that....he just decided to turn back heading to his apartment shy just soiled his mood...what a silly rude child..she'd pay sometime bitting his lower lip in rage he was sure she would .....
Re: An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) by dopeboi142: 10:24am On May 16, 2017
flora was so devasted after the fall, she couldn't imagine after all the troubles she went through in painting the masterpiece it all went into pieces and the most annoyingly it wasn't even finished,she had made a silly mistake of thinking she could finish the painting at home,how wrong was she...she was just walking towards where she parked...her legs were trembling,she heard the jerk who hit her shouting some words but she was already too deaf to hear a thing he said...she regretted slapping him but he deserved it so did most men who had came into her life and shattered it ...a wonderful slap the all needed...she could barely drive her feet were numb and she felt so light headed.
20 minutes after..
flora got home and found her friend sitting on the front step her phone in her ears and a worried look on her face, she could barely walk coupled by the fact that her eyes were teary she didn't know when she fell into the warm embrace of her friend....I messed things up was all she could say.......i know tasha replied,let's get you inside..
after a warm bath and a thorough massage from her friend she felt so relieved she had to take some aspirin to reduce the banging she felt in her head,she headed to the dining room she saw her friend had already set the table what a blessing tasha was......I called your number couple of times you didn't pick up then I got worried was about calling the police when you pulled in the drive way what happened to you asked tasha....it's a long story she started,then she narrated how she couldn't complete the painting till the fall....thank God you're alright maybe that painting had a good reason to go maybe it did.....something about tasha was that she could see the light at the end of any tunnel,she was so optimistic and she loved her for that adding that she was the exact opposite....well I don't think so,I mean that painting was supposed to be the best for the night and here I lost it,and I blame that jerk,maybe you shouldn't blame him tasha replied God send people to our life's for various reasons....and you need to appologise for hitting the young man,it wasn't like he did that on purpose she said through a mouthful of spaghetti......okay ma'am she respected her friend so much.....when I see him next I'd appologise,I think I could remember his face she asked her mind may be not it replied......
Re: An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) by Alennsar(f): 1:35pm On May 16, 2017
ok weldone
Re: An Artistic Mind (A Messed Up Life Of A Messed Up Man) by dopeboi142: 2:28pm On May 19, 2017
well they say good things happen for a reason,but I also do beleive bad things happen for a better reason.......life is full of so many uncertainities ......most times am always preoccupied by the relieve of the uncertainty in which life presents itself ....
on getting to my apartment,after my sad encounter with the silly girl,my face felt swollen and red I had to get an ice pack in the freezer and used it to soothe the pain,well I also helped my self with a bottle of beer,not that am an heavy drinker but I just loved to drink Any time am bored and sad well am both tonight.....I was thinking about my next plan of action,how i'd regain my lost confidence and repay that disrespectful child,I was lost in my thought when my cell phone beeped in....a message from my booty call ''hey,you free'' immediately I smiled second time am smilling tonight .....let me outline a brief history about my booty call and I ...
memories.........
one of those days when you're just bored and lonely...so I decided to go to a bar few blocks away,I was still on my 2nd beer when I méet this pair of eyes staring at me,well it wouldn't hurt to stare back so the staring became so hot...and my other soul was grinning at me I decided to call her over to my table and she came......well she was actually pretty not too curvy a model type of shape not like as if I access the physical attributes of a lady but this wasn't me this was my other soul working coupled with the alcohol....''hi am paul'' I said when she settled in on the seat
I am Clara,she replied in the tiniest of voice he'd ever heard ....then I started my move...
me:so Whats a young lady like you doing in this ungodly place at this ungodly hour ?
clara:well if i the young lady isn't in this ungodly place would you have someone to talk to young ungodly man.
mesadsmiling)you're a naughty lady
Clara:well I love to have fun
that was that exact word I needed to hear now was the flirting time...thanks to alcohol
me:what would you love to drink ....
clara:anything you're willing to offer with a little something else (winks)
me:haha you're little naughty let me show you a little something .....where do you like being on top or below ?
clara:I like being on charge,female power.
then I made my move ,using my fingers to trace through her laps,she wore a short gown made the job easy ......well I noticed her body language she was enjoying the flow...then he stopped .....
clara:why did you stop....
me:was observing something .....
clara:did I give you a nice result
me:we'd see about that.....(just the word she wanted)
clara:the air is thick around here let's go out the back.
me:naughty child ....let's go.
well my other soul was thinking for me ....don't judge me ...
we followed the back entrance towards the alley way it was dark and the cold wind was chilling.....she pushed him to wall and started kissing him...,she really meant it when she said she loved being in charge .....
he had to take charge ...then he put his hands around her waist and turned her around her started kissing her neck she was moaning lightly ......her hands working around around his back ....looking for his d...k .....then he pulled her gown up pull her legs up and started fingering her p......sy she was shivering in a funny way like she had a seizure well she was doing a hell of a job on his d.....k and he was freaking hard then something came to his mind hell he didn't have a condom .....shit.....she got down to her knees and started sucking him she was wonderful he didn't know when he had to hold her head steady.....once he pulled her up turned her around.....raised her gown up and moved her pant aside he was an entrepreneur he was going to risk it.....he went inside her she was loud,now he had to cover her mouth before someone would know what was going on here.......he was really grinding her and her p.......sy swallowed his whole length...tight and sweet....well slim girls had the best p.....sy...
he was still working his way inside her when she started jerking and a little liquid dripped down.....he smiled and whispered into her ear am not done yet ....he turned her around started kissing her pulled her to himself and was rubbing her firm but small boobs with his other hand she was a very good kisser she wouldn't leave his lip...then he entered her again this time she held him tight and didn't want to leave ....few moments later his d....ck was satisfied.....they both sat on the floor and he was catching his breath ....the whole alcohol had been burnt .....she smiled and kissed him on the cheek youre the best .....he nodded in approval price filled him....then she got her phone and they exchanged numbers....then they entered the bar and they got a vodka downed 3 shots and called it the night....she was mysterious but he liked her flows ...the ungodly night girl......
that was the first night....
he replied the text .....''am available wouldn't be bad to need your company''
truthfully he needed the company ....

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries: 2018 PositiveNaija Essay Competition / Fantasy And Science Fiction Magazine That Pay Writers / Hearts And Head - A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.