Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Wizkid ’ S Baby Mama, Shola Celebrates Son As He Turns 6 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid ’ S Baby Mama, Shola Celebrates Son As He Turns 6 (500 Views)

Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid ’ S Baby Mama, Shola Celebrates Son As He Turns 6 by gbengapeter(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
Singer, Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife turned
6-years on May 13th, and his mum, Shola
took to her IG to pen down a lovely message
for him.
She shared the above photo of him and wrote;
“On this day 6years ago,
God gave me the greatest gift of all time;
YOU.
Dear Son,
I have always been proud of you,
Now more than ever.
Loving you is my greatest Joy cos you make it
so easy.
My heart is bursting with pride, because
you’ve grown into a remarkable young man —
so full of Life,Love and Laughter.
Every day, I thank my lucky stars that you
came into my world. You are the sweetest
boy ever, Every Mother’s Dream.
May every dream and wish you have, not only
come true but also lead to an amazing future
for you.
Happy Birthday Boluwatife Balogun
MommyLovesYouForever&Always

source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/05/i-have-always-been-proud-of-you-wizkid.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid ’ S Baby Mama, Shola Celebrates Son As He Turns 6 by gbengapeter(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2017
hbd

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Efe Looks Dapper As He Covers This Day Style. (photos) / Tboss Beautiful In Floral Dress / Funke Akindele Features On Cnn's Inside Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.