Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Love Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Issue (776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Issue by Nddytex08(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2017
As a Man or Guy, can you publicly apologize to your woman or girlfriend to the extent of knelling down in front of thousands of people even amidst your relative and close friends. Pls matured minds and comments needed here. Can U?
Re: Love Issue by newyorks(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
based on logistics love knows no shame,shy or level. though it depends if u are the offender plead her and save ur relationship because appology doesn't make u less of a man but it shows that u value others in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Love Issue by tonytony208(m): 12:08am On May 16, 2017
Nddytex08:
As a Man or Guy, can you publicly apologize to your woman or girlfriend to the extent of knelling down in front of thousands of people even amidst your relative and close friends. Pls matured minds and comments needed here. Can U?

I did it, but I discovered that she took me for granted as a result. When another disagreement surfaced, she was already used to me coming to beg on my knees. So she refused to apologize. Me too I refused to goan disgrace myself again. That was how we parted ways.

Before you do such for a man or a woman, find out if he or she is mature first (not just physical maturity, I mean mental, psychological, spiritual and emotional maturity). Don't ever do such for an immature, pointlessly egoistic person. If you do, they will take you for granted. " Cast not your Pearls before dogs, lest they trample upon it and turn again to rend you. (Matthew 7:6)
Re: Love Issue by Nddytex08(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2017
tonytony208:

I did it, but I discovered that she took me for granted as a result. When another disagreement surfaced, she was already used to me coming to beg on my knees. So she refused to apologize. Me too I refused to goan disgrace myself again. That was how we parted ways.

Before you do such for a man or a woman, find out if he or she is mature first (not just physical maturity, I mean mental, psychological, spiritual and emotional maturity). Don't ever do such for an immature, pointlessly egoistic person. If you do, they will take you for granted. " Cast not your Pearls before dogs, lest they trample upon it and turn again to rend you. (Matthew 7:6)

Hmmmn...Could it be that she was full of pride and not the humble type of woman which the Bible implores wives to be in the house?
Re: Love Issue by Nddytex08(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2017
Women are creatures only God in heaven will explain their Nature to Us when we get there(Heaven) by His Grace.
Re: Love Issue by Nddytex08(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2017
newyorks:
based on logistics love knows no shame,shy or level. though it depends if u are the offender plead her and save ur relationship because appology doesn't make u less of a man but it shows that u value others in ur life.

But what if the opposite number is taking you for granted. You might tend to value her but she sees it as a means to draw attention to her.
Re: Love Issue by newyorks(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2017
Nddytex08:

But what if the opposite number is taking you for granted. You might tend to value her but she sees it as a means to draw attention to her.
though we have devil incarnates in female like but believe u me most girls reacts based on how u treat them. but a hoe remains a hoe despite what.
Re: Love Issue by tonytony208(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
Nddytex08:

Hmmmn...Could it be that she was full of pride and not the humble type of woman which the Bible implores wives to be in the house?

Yeah, I suspect ego and pride
Re: Love Issue by Nddytex08(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:

Yeah, I suspect ego and pride

Some Women kinda have these trait in them and do showcase it very well.
Re: Love Issue by Nddytex08(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
newyorks:
though we have devil incarnates in female like but believe u me most girls reacts based on how u treat them. but a hoe remains a hoe despite what.

I agree with U %100 on this one. Try as much as u can she can never bend to accommodate once her mind is made up.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Sister Gave To Her Younger Bro On His Birthday / Parents And Guardians Beware Of This Shameless Act. / Would U Still Amass Wealth For Ur Kid In Dis Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.