Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele (25439 Views)

Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by introvertious: 12:59pm On May 16, 2017
he was probably learning how to draw the map of africa (the last pic)
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by LEERICIST(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
badsaint:

Am i the only one that noticed that they changed his boxers after beating him blue black?
They didn't. Na only you see that one grin
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Evablizin(f): 1:48pm On May 16, 2017
gocac:
grin lol..... you don become the thieve here.... anyways na tru u yan..... but this nairalanders no go gree u rest today, so many go thinks say na your hobby.... i advice u joing the Nigerian police force...
you have a wealth of experience bro..... grin lol..... you don become the thieve here.... anyways na tru u yan..... but this nairalanders no go gree u rest today, so many go thinks say na your hobby.... i advice u joing the Nigerian police force...
you have a wealth of experience bro.....
lols my dear i no be thief just dt dis thief no get common sense
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Evablizin(f): 1:52pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

U get experience die!
U must have been into robbery before
hahaha ur head dere
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Evablizin(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2017
SageTravels:

It seems your more experienced than him. I am tempted to ask o. What time is the best? grin grin
lols na u sabi
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Tecno66: 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
LEERICIST:
The photos below show the burglar (name Kelly) caught red handed inside a boutique opposite Ogodo Primary School, Okpe Road Sapele on Sunday night at about 10pm. His partner ran away when someone in the vicinity raised alarm leaving him inside the boutique. First responders (area boys) apprehended him and beat the day light out of him before he was rescued and taken to the police station at about 11pm after receiving first aid treatment at the Central Hospital. The photo below also shows the hole bore through the wall of the boutique with hammer and chisel to gain entrance.
The partner that escaped will never run home because they will go and pick him. I am sure he will travel that same night.
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Mcreloaded(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:

What time would you have done it? Seems. Like you the expert

Recruitment begins
Obviously some guys here in naira land know when to break in and what tools to use while some want to know how and when to break in
If you are caught please you are on your own
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by kendological(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
franchizy:
One of pur developers in Sapele kelly Aka Kelechi.
We all know the guy is an Ipob youth developing Sapele.

Developers everywhere you go.

Igbo kwenu.
Kwezuunu oooooh
He must be your father.
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by LexngtonSteele: 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
folarinmiles:
Efribudy knw say Kelly na Kelechukwu na

grin grin grin grin
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Justuceleague2: 3:40pm On May 16, 2017
Mcreloaded:

Recruitment begins
Obviously some guys here in naira land know when to break in and what tools to use while some want to know how and when to break in
If you are caught please you are on your own

Hmmmm he tire me eh
Re: Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele by Damidave1124(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2017
slimfit1:

Legit work like Saraki right ?
hahaha, no now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / Thugs Are Attacking #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Close To Aso Rock / Decomposing Beheaded Body Of A Missing Man Found In Warri River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.