Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year (2776 Views)

New! Supercharge Your Website With Our Unlimited Web Hosting, Only ₦2700 1st Yr / Best Unlimited Web Hosting With Real 100% Uptime + FREE SSL Certificate for Life / Get A Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting For Your Website/Blog For ₦2700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by GoodMuyis(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2017
SConnect

Explore the possibility of PayStack

https://github.com/yabacon/paystack-whmcs
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 1:50am On May 29, 2017
Emmysky:

Would have loved to use your host but your lack of Credit/debit card payment is disappointing

FYI, MasterCard payment option has been added for you.

We would love to have you on board smiley

Cheers.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by tuscani: 7:36am On May 29, 2017
Hello does your package comes with email address.
How do I pay, and lastly does it build a very simple website as part of the package ?
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 7:55am On May 29, 2017
tuscani:
Hello does your package comes with email address.
How do I pay, and lastly does it build a very simple website as part of the package ?

Yes, our package comes with an email address.

You can pay via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa and GTBank Internet Banking.

We do not offer web design/development services, we offer only web hosting services.

Thanks.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
82 orders left on promo, take advantage of this offer now!

Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by Emmysky(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2017
SConnect:
82 orders left on promo, take advantage of this offer now!
I just bought the plan, seems to be working great.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
Emmysky:
I just bought the plan, seems to be working great.

Thank you for your patronage and good review.

We are happy you love our service, please spread the news!

Cheers.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by tuscani: 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
please I am kind of new to this whole website stuff. Please does this 0.5 dollar includes a domain name,personalized email and hosting the website ? please can you kindly answer the following questions, before i make payment.

1 After payment what happens next.

2.How soon can you have the website functional,

3 Does this package comes with a personalized email, if yes, please what format will the email take, will it be for example : if my company name is tuscani, and the domain name i hope to use will be tuscani.com, can I make the email to be tuscanienquiries@tuscani.com Or will it be tuscanienquiries@sconnect.com ?

4 Are you obliged to give a third party details of this website ?

5.How long does it take to do the hosting, and can a third party check how old my website is ?

Thanks

waiting for speedy response
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
tuscani:
please I am kind of new to this whole website stuff. Please does this 0.5 dollar includes a domain name,personalized email and hosting the website ? please can you kindly answer the following questions, before i make payment.

1 After payment what happens next.

2.How soon can you have the website functional,

3 Does this package comes with a personalized email, if yes, please what format will the email take, will it be for example : if my company name is tuscani, and the domain name i hope to use will be tuscani.com, can I make the email to be tuscanienquiries@tuscani.com Or will it be tuscanienquiries@sconnect.com ?

4 Are you obliged to give a third party details of this website ?

5.How long does it take to do the hosting, and can a third party check how old my website is ?

Thanks

waiting for speedy response

It doesn't include a domain name as we do not offer domain name registration services. We specialize in offering only reliable web hosting services.

1. After payment, your hosting account will be instantly provisioned and details sent to your email address.

2. Once you have your domain name registered and you have updated the dns we provided you, then your website will be online.

3. Yes, it includes a personalized email address such as tuscanienquiries@tuscani.com

4. No and Never, we can not share your details with a third party.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to chat us up via the Live Chat on our website as this is a public forum.

Hope this helps, Cheers!
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by tuscani: 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
SConnect:

It doesn't include a domain name as we do not offer domain name registration services. We specialize in offering only reliable web hosting services.

1. After payment, your hosting account will be instantly provisioned and details sent to your email address.

2. Once you have your domain name registered and you have updated the dns we provided you, then your website will be online.

3. Yes, it includes a personalized email address such as tuscanienquiries@tuscani.com

4. No and Never, we can not share your details with a third party.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to chat us up via the Live Chat on our website as this is a public forum.

Hope this helps, Cheers!
Thanks, how long does it take to send the dns please can you give me a link to your chat service ? is it 24 hours.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 5:18pm On May 29, 2017
tuscani:
Thanks, how long does it take to send the dns please can you give me a link to your chat service ? is it 24 hours.

Instantly.

When you visit our website (https://www.speedyconnect.net), you will find a chat box below the website, you can follow up from there.

Thanks.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by tuscani: 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
SConnect:

Instantly.

When you visit our website (https://www.speedyconnect.net), you will find a chat box below the website, you can follow up from there.

Thanks.
good
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 8:52am On May 30, 2017
Good Morning, promo is still on for a limited time.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
Enjoy 50% OFF today

Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 7:18am On May 31, 2017
switch over to a reliable web hosting provider today.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 8:49am On May 31, 2017
Starting at $6 or ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 11:08am On May 31, 2017
cheapest price for a super fast reliable unlimited web hosting package in Nigeria
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by GoodMuyis(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2017
Emmysky:

Would have loved to use your host but your lack of Credit/debit card payment is disappointing

If you can contact me I will give you alternative and reasonable hosting for same amount
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 4:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy New Month!
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by Emmysky(m): 4:47am On Jun 01, 2017
GoodMuyis:

If you can contact me I will give you alternative and reasonable hosting for same amount
I am actually fine where I am. Do you even have a host? cuz it doesn't seem like it.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Promo is still on, take advantage of this offer now!
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Switch over to UNLIMITED!
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by GoodMuyis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emmysky:
I am actually fine where I am. Do you even have a host? cuz it doesn't seem like it.

Funny Comment, How are you sure I dont have a Host, Ayam a Host myself
Maybe you should check out the Free hosting am giving away here https://www.nairaland.com/3826889/
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Good Morning!
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
No offer is cheaper than this for UNLIMITED, take advantage of this offer today.
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'm Interested in Speedyconnect, how will go about it
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by klassd(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
SConnect:

Better Unlimited Web Hosting, For You.

SpeedyConnect.net offers you a reliable super fast unlimited web hosting backed by a 100% uptime guarantee with an amazing 24/7/365 customer support.

Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at $6 or ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us;

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------
do you install WordPress
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
klassd:

do you install WordPress

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Offer restocked. Get yours today!
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by Nanorest: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2018
Why is there no two years hosting option
Re: Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting Starting@ ₦2700 First Year by SConnect: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Nanorest:
Why is there no two years hosting option

Sure, there's 2 years hosting option (Choose Billing Cycle: Biennially).

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Mtn And Etisalat Free Browsing Is Available. / List Of Bloggerslab Members On Nairaland / Download Naijaloaded Blogger Template For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.