Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet (20471 Views)

How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer / Passion For Winning Soccer Bet Tips - Win 2Day to Bet 2Moro !!! / Virtual Soccer Bet,is Fraud (2) (3) (4)

How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Brunosamel(m): 3:32am On May 16, 2017
Hi guy i want to share the easiest way to make money through nairabet, bet9ja, or marrybet. For weeks i have been playing these bets i figure out that the chance of winning with accumulated team is low that's when i had to go deep to study and analyse the game and here is my mathematics.
1. Each day i budget 5k for virtual soccer game
2. I play with one but ramdom team with the highest odd
Both sides e.g westham home 2.23 and burnley with three 3.54 away and drawing is 3.05
3. This is my pattern. I play westham home win 3k to give me 6k separately
4. I then play burnley away win draw with 2k to give me 6k
5. If westham wins you get you money back with extra 1k as gain
6. The same goes to burnley wining or drawing
7. When you play 15-20 game you make like 15-20k
8. You have you 5k and have made extra 10-15k
That can help for the day.
I have made thousands of cash with this method it works.
9. Check out 1000*20= 20000-5000= 15000
15000*6 days =90000 every 6days.
10. The this the most suitable way of me making money through virtual soccer bet. Share it if you fancy it.
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Rawshal(m): 4:05am On May 16, 2017
I dnt understand this ur system.. Wat if dey play draw? D outcome of away n draw Cannot b up to 6k

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Dalastically: 5:34am On May 16, 2017
I like you pattern... If have money, I will be playing like that
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by fmc1(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2017
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by fmc1(m): 5:42am On May 16, 2017
Pls post ur whatssap numba here so we can talk before the topic is removed
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Adeyeancah(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2017
Westham 2odds 3k
Burnley 3+ odds 2k
And you said na 5k dey ya hand, still u play FT draw...the thing is if the returns is not more than what you r putting out, you r losing. Wher d money for FT draw dey?

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Danielomisco(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Westham 2odds 3k
Burnley 3+ odds 2k
And you said na 5k dey ya hand, still u play FT draw...the thing is if the returns is not more than what you r putting out, you r losing. Wher d money for FT draw dey?
great analysis!!!! Op ur wrong
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Chigorkizz(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Chigorkizz(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
Brunosamel:
Hi guy i want to share the easiest way to make money through nairabet, bet9ja, or marrybet. For weeks i have been playing these bets i figure out that the chance of winning with accumulated team is low that's when i had to go deep to study and analyse the game and here is my mathematics.
1. Each day i budget 5k for virtual soccer game
2. I play with one but ramdom team with the highest odd
Both sides e.g westham home 2.23 and burnley with three 3.54 away and drawing is 3.05
3. This is my pattern. I play westham home win 3k to give me 6k separately
4. I then play burnley away win draw with 2k to give me 6k
5. If westham wins you get you money back with extra 1k as gain
6. The same goes to burnley wining or drawing
7. When you play 15-20 game you make like 15-20k
8. You have you 5k and have made extra 10-15k
That can help for the day.
I have made thousands of cash with this method it works.
9. Check out 1000*20= 20000-5000= 15000
15000*6 days =90000 every 6days.
10. The this the most suitable way of me making money through virtual soccer bet. Share it if you fancy it.

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Brunosamel(m): 3:23am On May 17, 2017
Hey guys; i think i figure out where i made mistakes. Westham home win 2.22 odd pays 6k with 3k bet and burnley away win 3.45 odd pays 6k with 2k bet. I am not supposed to add draws.the margin is incorrect. If luck is on you side , you will win but when you ran out of luck. Eg both team playing draws you loose. Am still making some research on it. I give you guys feed back.
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Danielomisco(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2017
Brunosamel:
Hey guys; i think i figure out where i made mistakes. Westham home win 2.22 odd pays 6k with 3k bet and burnley away win 3.45 odd pays 6k with 2k bet. I am not supposed to add draws.the margin is incorrect. If luck is on you side , you will win but when you ran out of luck. Eg both team playing draws you loose. Am still making some research on it. I give you guys feed back.
lol ur still making research in it??i tot u said ur making money on it already.guy iv tried that u will run down.

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Defaramade(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2017
Danielomisco:
lol ur still making research in it??i tot u said ur making money on it already.guy iv tried that u will run down.
Lol, don't mind them, they'll be forming sports betting guru online not knowing that betting is all about luck and a little bit of common sense cheesy

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Brunosamel(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2017
Danielomisco:
is true, this people are wizard. .

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
Brunosamel:
xup bro. have you made your research. I really want to learn about the virtual trick. Pls msg me on whatsapp 080::663::87::195

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Brunosamel(m): 4:18am On May 20, 2017
Olekumaster:
xup bro. have you made your research. I really want to learn about the virtual trick. Pls msg me on whatsapp 080::663::87::195
okey
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by chicoMX(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
This guy copied directly from quora!
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by Lemkyboy: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Please tell me how to withdraw on virtual soccer bet
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by xest(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rawshal:
I dnt understand this ur system.. Wat if dey play draw? D outcome of away n draw Cannot b up to 6k
abeg help me tell am
Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by xest(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Danielomisco:
hahahahha�����no mind am, na so dem dey deceive ppl upandan

Re: How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet by patron123: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how to withdraw money from my virtual soccer bet account... I need help
my WhatsApp number... 09020058594

Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job / Man U Drops To 6th As Dallas Cowboys Remains Most Valuable Team / Westham Enter Top Three Spot After Defeating Liverpool 3 - 0