Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Does My Dreams Mean Help? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does My Dreams Mean Help? (706 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Who Am I? What Does My Lucid Dreams Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by Nobody: 3:47am On May 16, 2017
Hey I am AA Since i was 6 i had dreams about snakes I am 20, now that i am older I kill them in my dreams, i had a dream about a rat and it bit me i crushed its head with my hand in my dream the last dream i had there was a black red and white snake it bit me i tried to kill it but it was too strong my husbands mother told me i need to talk to my pastor my dreams sometimes come true if it dont happen to me it happen to someone i know my mothers dreams come true sometimes to every time i do have a dream he never wanna hear or when my mom has a dream i think he might be scared lol hes African but does anyone know how to help me? we where planning to go to nigera in 2018 and i had a dream that i got into a fight with a African women and later on in that dream a African man tried to steal my iphone lol I've been drinking red wine sorry if my grammar is messed up a bit.
Re: What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by Benekruku(m): 4:14am On May 16, 2017
When u meet a Lion in your dream in an enclosed cage. Am good at interpreting that.

Ingest more of Alcohol, ice, crack, glass and molly. You will hardly see living things attacking u in your dreams outside tables, chairs, cups and pots.

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by saxwizard(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2017
normal reasoning: too much of lalastic lala snake thread na him dey worry u so go back to the dream and kill the snake this time take matchete with you

jokes apart
spiritual reasoning: u seriously need no pastor to interprete for you. .... pray against spirit of death u know with *dry fasting* I am not joking oooo
all the best
Re: What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by Nobody: 5:15am On May 16, 2017
It means you have a fear of snakes. You need to visit a snake park and hang around them until the fear goes.
Re: What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by pressplay411(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2017
If this was a strategy to get the attention of lalasticlala, it's werking.
You clearly have fear of snakes dear.
Re: What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:
When u meet a Lion in your dream in an enclosed cage. Am good at interpreting that.

Ingest more of Alcohol, ice, crack, glass and molly. You will hardly see living things attacking u in your dreams outside tables, chairs, cups and pots.

bit

Bitch wtf is wrong wid you? Do you do crack ?
Re: What Does My Dreams Mean Help? by Kunmius(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2017
Post your dreams here for proper interpretation

http://dreamstorchlight.org

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/17 / 7 Reasons Why Young People Love The Popular House On The Rock Church / Bible Verses Against Demonic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.