Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} (786 Views)

I Need An Expert Who Can Help Me Build My Blog / I Need The Help Of An SEO Expert, Who Know SEO Very Well / I Need An Expert Who Specializes In Maximizing Facebook Ads For B2B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} by lamzybaby: 7:02am On May 16, 2017
Marcus Hutchins prevented 100,000 computers from being infected with virus
But while at school in Devon he was accused of hacking and suspended
He was also forced to complete his GCSE in IT on paper and failed the course

Read more http://nigerianpilot.com/the-hero-computer-expert-who-stopped-the-world-cyber-attack-photos/
Re: The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} by Thejustw14(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2017
After all, he's not so bad.:!!:.
Re: The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} by Flyingngel(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2017
Good for me. Now that cyber attackers has move from attacking one country to almost 91 countries in the world; then knw that this world is slowly folding up.
Re: The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} by Nobody: 7:44am On May 16, 2017
The attackers might have shut it down themselves. So much attention could get in the way of making money.
Re: The Hero Computer Expert Who Stopped The World Cyber Attack {photos} by BrainArk(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2017
Yeah to overcome evil, you must have practiced evil sometimes in life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Celebrity Facebook Page Of 6000 + Likes For Sale [SOLD] / Where To Buy Cheap Domain / What's That Custom PHP MYSQL Script You'd Love To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.