Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Beware Of Fraudsters Who Are Into Match Fixing: Beware Of Chimovic Micolino - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Fraudsters Who Are Into Match Fixing: Beware Of Chimovic Micolino (434 Views)

Messi Accuses CONMEBOL Of Match Fixing And Corruption / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / Match Fixing: Who Is Real And Who Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudsters Who Are Into Match Fixing: Beware Of Chimovic Micolino by pastormellanby: 7:15am On May 16, 2017
A lot of the so called match fixing experts in Nigeria are scammers if you asked them for correct scores they will start giving you predictions instead of corrected scores. They are always in the habit of posting Photoshop and after scores pictures . Becareful on nairaland with people who are in the habit of posting Photoshop scores if you are a guru in posting correct scores post it here on nairaland for a week, people will start begging you to pay . The guy called micholino michovic blocked my Facebook account because I told him to refund my money.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Who Are Into Match Fixing: Beware Of Chimovic Micolino by Angelben10(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2017
you sef who send you to look for fixed match. use ur brain jor

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Arena Blast: Yaya Toure, Agent Donates £100,000 / 27/5/17,,week 46 / Is Wenger Leaving This Season? See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.