Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration (40905 Views)

Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos) / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by autojosh: 7:17am On May 16, 2017
The American president traditionally rides in a Cadillac or Lincoln limousine. In most other countries, they tend to use German or British cars, but chauffeuring their new president to his inauguration in either would be unthinkable for the French – who have their own automotive industry, merci beaucoup.

So what to do when most Renaults, Peugeots, and Citroëns are too low-rent for the purpose, and a Bugatti would be too silly and impractical (even for the French)? Here's your answer.

For the inauguration of President Emmanuel Macron, PSA created this special DS 7 Crossback – based on the flagship model in the French automaker's premium lineup, but upgraded for the purpose.

The Presidential DS 7 is done up in a special ink-blue paint, with a black leather interior, official state insignia and flags, and gold details on the wheels and in the cabin. Most unique about this particular DS 7, though, is the roof: the state limousine has a convertible top to transform the crossover into a parade car so that the gathered masses on the Champs-Elysées can catch a glimpse of their new head of state – even in the rain.

https://autojosh.com/ds-7/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by benedictnsi(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2017
good one ....... I wish Nigerians youths can emulate from French..... let us join hands and Delete all these our gerontocratic and political thirsty old men from government....... if not we will still not go anywhere....

I wish him the best

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Nobody: 7:19am On May 16, 2017
Well it's a French brand!

1 Like

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by littlewonders: 7:25am On May 16, 2017
Good thinking good product
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by eezeribe(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2017
OK
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by zinachidi(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2017
headshot things.. Reminds me of hitman: the game.

4 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by segebase(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2017
j
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Annie939(f): 7:31am On May 16, 2017
i feel u the youngest president
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2017
Simplicity at its highest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2017
Cool Ride
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by BrandBucket: 8:36am On May 16, 2017
This is a typical YAGI.
Heard he is married to a 60+ year old woman thou.

1 Like

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Victornezzar: 8:36am On May 16, 2017
Dat lady in the last picture tho tongue
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by bastien: 8:36am On May 16, 2017
Somewhere In Nigeria, na either G class or E class latest version

1 Like

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by YourWife(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2017
Nice Ride. But is it a Benz? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Nobody: 8:36am On May 16, 2017
i hear say this op no get motor
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by ipreach: 8:36am On May 16, 2017
Do you need an affordable blog?

Contact me: Call/Whatsapp 0806021-8705
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by nairaman66(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2017
Pure modesty! The next president of Nigeria should follow suit!! Innoson all the way!!

9 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Bankyb10(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2017
And what special about this
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by vickylincon(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2017
which king car b dis
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by SmartyPants(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2017
zinachidi:
headshot things.. Reminds me of hitman: the game.

Practically impossible in the modern age. The entire area is covered by military/secret service snipers

8 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by kuuljay(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2017
Too small to be fitted with defence kits and gear

4 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Segadem(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2017
Bankyb10:
And what special about this
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by dfrost: 8:39am On May 16, 2017
Cool but how state heads don't fear snipers baffle me. I'm always wary of my environment in open places. Make fear sha no kukuma kill me one day. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Tinnytony24(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2017
Not d wan dat all dis Governors will be showing of with 2018 land cruiser sad..... 2022 Range rovers up n dan.... Mtchew.... French carry go cool

4 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Greatidonis: 8:40am On May 16, 2017
It's not presidential anough is like all the every day riDe, common French is a super power men.
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by emmadejust(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2017
What's the origin ? sad
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On May 16, 2017
Simplicity is all I could see here unlike in Nigeria where you can count series of 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
among the fleet of cars in a Governor's convoy embarassed
Nigeria is among the wasteful nation if I may say but thank God for this recession induced harship that made most
people to curtail their spending spree embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat lady in the last picture tho tongue

She has lovely legs wink
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by hisgrace090: 8:42am On May 16, 2017
Way to go.
Selflessness rulls today.
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by Pavore9: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
nairaman66:
Pure modesty! The next president of Nigeria should follow suit!! Innoson all the way!!

How many Governors will even agree to use it for their inauguration? angry
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by rozayx5(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2017
cool

should be the peak of marketing for Renault

the dream of every auto company

i personally would like to order the ride

looks cool

although it has some rx350 features
Re: The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration by SweetJoystick(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2017
Looks simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car / Why Are Nissan Cars So Cheap? / Prices Of Secondhand 'Tokunbo' Vehicles Soar Over Freight, Clearing Charges, FX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.