Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like (560 Views)

Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls / Google Bans 29 Apps That May Have Stolen Your Photos / Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like by yhormekeyz(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2017
From time to time we tend to do things on our phone just to while away time be it watching short videos, playing games, making music, social networking and so on ......Believe me from the low earned man to the "high earned man" everyone get what he is engaged in just to get his mind of all things he's bothered about or just to do something he loves doing
Now imagine you doing what you like and yet still earn money from it step to step. That means you try to earn money everytime you are awake and that means max profit for you everyday
Now Some of this app might require you going really deep that you might just have to quit your job when you see that you are actually getting more than your salary.....but be smart while doing that. See if it is really giving you a good pay before you do that......
I know i might not be able to touch all leisure activity everyone likes but as time goes on i will update the topic and review comments and check a leisure activity i have not touched. .......ENOUGH SAID!!!
LET GET STARTED!!!

#1 WATCH AND EARN MONEY
If you love watching short videos or advert this is the best app for you. With a rating of 4.4 on google playstore (playstore users understand what it takes to get to that rating) ....
It gives you the avenue to watch short videos and ads online and get you coins which you can redeem online

Re: Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like by yhormekeyz(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2017
#2 stylinity
This is for the fashionable ones. ......do u love shopping expensive things or things you think people might or will surely like this is the best app for you
All you need to do is scan the barcodes of the products that you own or trying to shop. ...wondering if your clothing even have a barcode? Yeah it does. It is mostly drawn by the area you are told on how to take care of the clothing .This app is not on playstore so you can download it from here http://downloadapk.net/down_Stylinity.html

Re: Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like by yhormekeyz(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2017
#3 videoshow
This is one of the best app I have used ever. ...It is a must get for everyone ...also with a rating of 4.0 above on playstore
Its a very productive app with so many fuction but based on our topic i.e based on the money aspect ..... It gives you the access to contest on so many video competitions based on funny videos and all other things why don't you try it out.....Trust me you cant regret it
Note: For now no contest is going on .Don't know why

Re: Apps That Will Help You Earn Money Just By Doing What You Like by yhormekeyz(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2017
#4 music maker jam
This is for music lovers. ....it gives you the avenue to create your own music and not only that ,you can record your own voice. it like having a studio on your phone ....its almost real compared to the studio
Like i said some will require you to get very used to. It does not involve contest or some reward.Therefore all you need to do is to create extraordinary good beat and find a way to share it to so many social feeds and hash tag so many varieties of celebrities that are singers e.g #donjazzy and so on......when beats are actually good they shud surely contact you

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 / 4 Dangerous Types Of Apps You Should Never Have On Your Phone / Porting Rom For Tecno Phantom Z Need Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.