Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Recover Lost Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ (587 Views)

How To Recover Lost Data On Nokia 6? / Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ / Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ by movlkser: 9:43am On May 16, 2017
“I accidentally deleted some important contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S8. They are really important to me and I don’t have backup file for them. Is there any way that I can restore these contacts from Samsung Galaxy S8 without backup file?”-
Asked by Green.

Contacts are the most basic and important data on our phones. Without contacts, you can even make a phone call or send messages. If you lose or accidentally delete contacts from your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, read this article and learn how to recover lost contacts from Samsung S8/S8+ no matter with and without backup file. Samsung Data Recovery is what you need to use to get contacts back on any Samsung Galaxy phones.

Samsung Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Restore contacts from backup to Samsung S8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6gOBHU2BQ

(1) (Reply)

House Help To Die By Hanging Over Magistrate’s Murder / Badoo In Ikorodu: Three Suspects Burned To Death / See Nigerian Lady Has Announced That She Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N600000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.