Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) (5380 Views)

What Is Really Like For Blacks (african - West Indies) In Toronto, Canada / Italian Embassy Appointment Help / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by blackasia: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2010
SOMETIMES I CRY , WHEN I SEE WHAT BLACK SKIN IS GOING TRU
GOD PLS FORGIVE US ,IF IT IS OUR SIN .
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by richjohn1(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2010
@NordicRace
Look up into the skies if you can read the messages in it? Its almost time for blacks to dominate the world again as it once was, then it'll be proud to be a black person.

Whats so special in white colour, they stink, they are ugly! I hope you know your skin colour is as a result of lack of , I reserve my comments, honestly there's nothing special in being white grin I'm very proud o be African.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by asunaobi(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2010
hackney:

Why are blacks the dogs of the human race?
i tire!!

Everytime there's anything black masses, they are being shooed like herbivores.
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think we are the dogs of the human race per say, rather we chose to be the dogs of the human race. I don't blame these poor hard working Africans who are genuinely making efforts to better their lives.

I blame our African leaders for their lack of vision and most importantly love for African continent. If we scan Italy for example, I wont be surprised that we will find enormous stolen wealth by African leaders that will be more than enough to change the lives of these poor Africans. My heart and prayers go out for them.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Meldrick(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2010
If they were in  their respective African countries, nobody will victimize them. There will be no need for rallies based on racial discrimination. When you choose to stay in another man's country legally or illegally, expect any sh.it.

East, West, North and South, Home is the best. My heart goes out to all blacks in Italy and I sympathize with them over the loss of the dead man.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2010
Cause we moving right out of Babylon and we grooving to our father's land (My version). We shall seeeeeeeeeee!!!

More to come, I'm not surprised it's coming from Italy. Mussolini is Latin Columbus is Latin.

We wrote our names in the wind before they could pluck a leaf------------Professor Zunabi of Namibia.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by toyboy1(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2010
Michelin89, speak out, are u ok?
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Gaco(f): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2010
morpheus24:

How have you started helping to solve the problem your self. Please list your achievements.
If I may ask, what are your own achievements?, It begins with YOU.

blackasia:

SOMETIMES I CRY , WHEN I SEE WHAT BLACK SKIN IS GOING TRU
GOD PLS FORGIVE US ,IF IT IS OUR SIN .
Obviously, u're proudly black, judging by your user name. For that reason alone, your prayers would be heard.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Ojumiii(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2010
What ever any says, I love my colore, Because Black is real,

I do honestly pray for all the black people away from home for success in all areas but Always remember home,
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by blackcat1: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
God has blessed blacks but blacks have refused to use that blessing for good thats why the world hates them. Go home and build your countries.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by koolchicco: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Is Michelin89 in Italy?
toy boy:

Michelin89, speak out,  are u ok?

Abeg, Make una liff my loff alone oooo! cheesy
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by morpheus24: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
blackcat1:

God has blessed blacks but blacks have refused to use that blessing for good thats why the world hates them. Go home and build your countries.

What did God bless blacks with that he didn't bless other people with.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
morpheus24:

There is this thing called humanity and ethics. Other folks have shown lack of those on a massive scale. Scientists making massively destructive weapons shows lack of ethics and humanity. Don't even let me start on things we have that are demonized just cause others don't. Spiritually, genetically we are the children of nature herself.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by morpheus24: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
9jaganja:

Other folks have shown lack of those on a massive scale.

Who are these other folks? Let me guess white people huh?

9jaganja:

Scientists making massively destructive weapons shows lack of ethics and humanity. Don't even let me start on things we have that are demonized just cause others don't. Spiritually, genetically we are the children of nature herself.

You been smoking that ooh-la -la them rastas been given ya,haven't ya.

Correction: every human being on this planet are the result of nature's selection. Black people are no more special than anyone else. The only thing we can boast of s far as nature is concerd is that our ancestors have been on this continent the longest.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
morpheus24:

Who are these other folks? Let me guess white people huh?

You been smoking that ooh-la -la them rastas been given ya,haven't ya.

Correction: every human being on this planet are the result of nature's selection. Black people are no more special than anyone else. The only thing we can boast of s far as nature is concerd is that our ancestors have been on this continent the longest.

Yes white folks have been nothing but destructive to humanity. After winning a war you still went ahead and nuked two cities. haba Humanity at it's all time low.
Not just white folks. Call me racist  but I won't be loving some people that'll rather see my kind wiped off the face of the earth.

@bolded tell that to Mussolini or the silly backside Arabs or the openly racist East Indians. Or the racist historians and scientists of the past who tried to prove blacks were sub humans and told their people blacks were sub humans o they feel no guilt while mass killing black folks across the world. Go read the history of Tasmanians and how white folks wiped them out entirely and mixed with the women to wipe off the entire race. You think what they did to Africans and Native Americans is bad? Ask of the Tasmanians. I have every cause to go out there and shoot some crackers but I value human life alot especially since I don't know how to give life.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by asunaobi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
morpheus24:

But blackcat1 never mentioned that other people were not blessed!
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by morpheus24: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
9jaganja:

Yes white folks have been nothing but destructive to humanity. After winning a war you still went ahead and nuked two cities. haba Humanity at it's all time low.
Not just white folks. Call me racist but I won't be loving some people that'll rather see my kind wiped off the face of the earth.

@bolded tell that to Mussolini or the silly backside Arabs or the openly racist East Indians. Or the racist historians and scientists of the past who tried to prove blacks were sub humans and told their people blacks were sub humans o they feel no guilt while mass killing black folks across the world. Go read the history of Tasmanians and how white folks wiped them out entirely and mixed with the women to wipe off the entire race. You think what they did to Africans and Native Americans is bad? Ask of the Tasmanians. I have every cause to go out there and shoot some crackers but I value human life alot especially since I don't know how to give life.

I feel your pain but you cannot reciprocate this with condeming all "white" people. You simply exarcebate the problem. The issue is that racism was far less prevalent before the 17th and 18th century scientists started messing with data. We know that now.

They have exported this mindset to other peoples of the world and it is very difficult to reverse this though process.

The solution is to continue to spread knowledge of African and indeed all human origins so we are truly defined in the context in which we fit in not what someone wants to make up

1 Like

Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by victichy: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2010
Thats not quite good.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Anabel(f): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2010
If everybody like they hate the color of my skin, I can never be Michael Jackson
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
Koolchico
I hope my ishan queen Michelin89 was not among the protesters tho

I hold their passport so they had better not mess with me. wink
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by daberechim: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
May be Blacks should rethink and take up arms against whites in our continent. Italians are terrorist and racist in Nature. They baptized terrorism and called racism.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by daberechim: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
Those italians are cowards and bastards. They are not man enough to face reality. If they can't bring down their head and make ends meet for their families then they should keep quiet.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by morpheus24: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
daberechim:

Those italians are cowards and bastards. They are not man enough to face reality. If they can't bring down their head and make ends meet for their families then they should keep quiet.

Its like R kelly said when there's blood inthe water out comesthe sharks. The Africans are always used as scape goats by peopel who have mental problems called "racism" simply because they usually do not fight back.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by remimartin(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hello all
I have read the reply of all to this trend,all i will want to contribute is , majority of italians hate foreigners most especially blacks ,i had my experience at the airport in Rome,and before anyone start saying whats not,i was there on transit on my way back home in 2008,and for those of us that said Nigerians should stop travelling,man has to migrate there is nothing anyone can do to stop this ,i will only advice fellow Africans to really check where we travel to.Racism is everywhere in the world its just more in some places.
I sympathies with those that were harmed.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by NordicRace: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
The Africans are always used as scape goats by peopel who have mental problems called "racism" simply because they usually do not fight back.

They are not being used as a scape goat. blacks are hated because in every white country they inhabit they comitt the largest amount of crime per ethnic group, they are the least educated, they are the most likely to be unemployed, and the european people simpy do not want you here.

what part of this do you not understand, nobody wants blacks coming to their countries or their areas. We want our countries to stay white. dont come where you are not wanted.
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by richjohn1(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2010
@NordicRace
All you need is more understanding you'll know EVERYTHING[b][/b] that makes your 'so-called' countries develop/advance came from the black man you hate passionately! Read the history of the london underground, the builders of the 'white house' and even traffic lights you see on your roads today, architecture, mathematics the stock exchange to mention a few, One day you'll enjoy diversity! From the look of things it looks like you are one of those frustrated 'white' folks looking for who you'll poor your aggression on, poor you tongue There's nothing you can do about us we're here to stay
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by suxes2005(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2010
let's leave dis asshole alone
he finks dey can leave alone

dey need us dia,

richjohn: i can see the hand-written on d sky,
black will soon take-over the whole world,
we already own the world's no1 country so we r still gonna take over all oda places

SHALOM
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by morpheus24: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
NordicRace:

They are not being used as a scape goat. blacks are hated because in every white country they inhabit they comitt the largest amount of crime per ethnic group, they are the least educated, they are the most likely to be unemployed, and the european people simpy do not want you here.

what part of this do you not understand, nobody wants blacks coming to their countries or their areas. We want our countries to stay white. dont come where you are not wanted.

You are a waste of space. Like I said before you really have nothing useful to say,

POOF BE GONE!!!!
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by NordicRace: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
@NordicRace
All you need is more understanding you'll know EVERYTHING[b]
that makes your 'so-called' countries develop/advance came from the black man you hate passionately![/b]

How does that work ? how did blacks build and develop france, britain, germany, spain, sweden etc etc.

Your argument is utterly demented, your argument is a laughgin stock. 

Read the history of the london underground,

The london undergroud was built over 100 years ago in the victorian ages, there were almost no blacks in england at that time, they were built by white workingclass londoners you black lunatic.

the builders of the 'white house' and even traffic lights you see on your roads today

WRONG, The traffic ligh was invented by a white man see here http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

, architecture, mathematics the stock exchange to mention a few, One day you'll enjoy diversity! From the look of things it looks like you are one of those frustrated 'white' folks looking for who you'll poor your aggression on, poor you  There's nothing you can do about us we're here to stay

POST LINKS, What maths have africans contributed, what architechture ?

And the stock exchange was not invented by blacks you dimwitted negro. dont be so bleeping ridiculous
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by morpheus24: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
PEOPLE PLEASE I URGE YOU TO IGNORE THIS NORDICRACE GUY

HE ISN OT A VERY BIRGHT INDIVIDUAL AS SOME HIS THREADS REVEAL.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS TROLL

MODERATOR CAN YOU PLEASE DO YOUR JOB!!
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by richjohn1(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2010
@nordicrace
your knowledge of history is pathetically shallow shocked. I have nothing to discuss with a derailed paled-skinned lunatic grin. I have swedish, scottish and irish friends (paled skinned ofcourse) and we share this things together racism has not COLOURED their brains like yours Pathetic slowpoke cool

And BTW its a black's man website you're posting on, your deluded brain hasn't reminded you of your racial inclinations? grin

@morpheus
Let's speak sense into this slowpoke's brain
Re: Blacks Banished From Italian City (Rosarno) by frankkky: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2010
what is happening there is simple economics,for instance imagine for a moments that those african immigrants are wealthy folks living there ,the story would be different,this people feel threatened that these africans are coming to take their jobs,that is why i have all said one sure way of preventing things like these is for the african economy to develop so that its citzens would have no need to travel out to go work slavish jobs,i know that one day the african economy would pick up very well,lets all just belive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-appearance Visa, No Advance Payment;student, Visit And Business Visas. / Some Facts You Dont Know About Flying. / Nigerians In Houston Pls Where Would You Consider A Safe And Best Area To Stay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.