Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company (1390 Views)

Job Opening For Sales Representative In A Power Solution Company / Latest Job Openings In Power Distribution Companies / Recruitment Opportunity In A Power Solution Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by saintclem7: 11:02am On May 16, 2017
Please complete the survey before you apply. Otherwise your application won't be. considered

Our client is into Providing Power Solution to fill the Energy demand gap in Nigeria. They desire to recruit for the following positions:
1. Sales/Marketing Officers
Qualification: Minimum of SSCE/OND holders in any discipline
Experience: Little or no experience. Experience will be an added advantage

2. Technical Officers
Qualification: Minimum of OND in any Engineering field with lower credit at least
Experience: 1 year experience

3. Graduate trainees
Qualification: BSc in any discipline with second class lower at least

As part of your application procese, participate in this quick survey to let us know the power situation in your area using the link below: You can copy the link and paste in a browser.

https:///forms/Bry971N9gTeaBiuN2

Also send your Cv to chekus1406@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by pillarmaria(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2017
Thanks.... Location please
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by sulemontar(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2017
The link is not going
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by monabass: 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
saintclem7:
Please complete the survey before you apply. Otherwise your application won't be. considered

Our client is into Providing Power Solution to fill the Energy demand gap in Nigeria. They desire to recruit for the following positions:

2. Technical Officers
Qualification: Minimum of OND in any Engineering field with lower credit at least

3. Graduate trainees

As part of your application procese, participate in this quick survey to let us know the power situation in your area using the link below: You can copy the link and paste in a browser.

I have electrical power engineering background and very interested in this advert.
Please send the complete link for the survey to me.. Monaconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by subseaman(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2017
saintclem7:

2. Technical Officers

3. Graduate trainees

I have B.Eng in mechanical engineering,I am interested in the job,but the link isn't working.you can send it to my email address :osasygreat213@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by Hassy4(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2017
Location pls? Electrical and computer Engineering graduate.hassanaabubakar07@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by Arrowgents: 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
I hv applied as technical officer but the link is not working,you can send it to my mail abrahamtobby@outlook.com Thanks
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by Baker77: 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
Technical officer abubakar.22@yahoo.com
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:16am On May 17, 2017
Hassy4:
Location pls? Electrical and computer Engineering graduate.hassanaabubakar07@gmail.com

Did you get the link?
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by talisman35(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2017
Graduate training, Lagos, adetutuakeem@gmail.com
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by Hassy4(f): 7:24am On May 17, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

Did you get the link?
No I did not
Re: Job Opportunities In Power Solution Company by prettyjo(f): 7:31am On May 17, 2017
locations please

(1) (Reply)

Norgem Nigeria Limited / 2019 - International Internship & Graduate Programme At Standard Chartered Bank / Frsc Has Started Sending The Much Awaited Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.