Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Photos From Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons' Wedding To Fiance Of 14 Years Todd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons' Wedding To Fiance Of 14 Years Todd (576 Views)

Amanda Bynes Calls Off Engagement To Fiance Just 3 Weeks After He Proposed / BBC Broadcasting Legend Nicholas Parsons Dies Aged 96 After Short Illness / Grieving Bride Wears Wedding Dress To Fiance’s Grave On The Day They Were To Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons' Wedding To Fiance Of 14 Years Todd by ObiOmaMu: 11:28am On May 16, 2017
Jim Parsons, who won hearts of movie lovers with his role as 'Sheldon' in 'Big Bang Theory' series, said 'I Do' over the weekend to his fiance of 14 years, Todd Spiewak. The couple held their wedding ceremony at the Rainbow Room at the Rockefeller Plaza in New York.

Parsons came out, quietly, in a 2012 profile in the New York Times, revealing that he was in a 10-year relationship. A few months later in an appearance on The Ellen Degeneres Show he said that he wasn't in a hurry to marry.

"I don't know!" he replied in response to Degeneres' question on when he would tie the knot. "You get so used to your life as it is ..."

The marriage tops off what has been an excellent year for Parsons. Last year it was revealed that Parsons, who plays the awkward physicist Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory, had once again topped the list of the highest paid actors on TV.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/photos-from-big-bang-theorys-jim.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos From Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons' Wedding To Fiance Of 14 Years Todd by Ajewealth123(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2017
If a guy near me too much,
My body go dey hot and I go dey vex
It took my fiancé 3years into our relationship before she see my unclothedness.
When I dey Fgc ibillo,I no dey bathe with boys cos I no wan make dem see me naked
Now
Imagine me kissing a guy
Smooching a guy
Romancing a guy
Hmm hmm hmm a guy
Holding a guy

Abeg abeg abeg,I no even wan imagine am.even the imagination alone dey vex me like craze
Re: Photos From Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons' Wedding To Fiance Of 14 Years Todd by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2017
chissoooss

(1) (Reply)

Which Was The Bigger Secret, D’banj’s Newborn Or Banky’s Engagement To Adesua? / Free Dammy Krane We Are All Criminal - Davido Cries Out / 3 Things Dammy Krane Must Do To Bounce Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.