Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why You SHOULD NOT School In The U.K - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why You SHOULD NOT School In The U.K (373 Views)

The U.S. Consulate General Non-graduate Recruitment (Salary: =N=3M Yearly) / Massive Recruitment At The U.S. Embassy, April 2018 / Latest Job Recruitment At The U.S. Embassy (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You SHOULD NOT School In The U.K by sbabs1(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2017
So, you wanted to travel overseas to study and you chose the U.K.
You had some cool friends of different ethnicities and for the first time you felt like you are part of the global scheme of things, you are international now!

Then school finished and you realized that you had to go home , back to Nigeria, despite having spent millions of Naira to get that education.

Well, at least now you are bigger than those that went to LASU right? Wrong!!! You are offered the same N40,000 jobs as the others. Meanwhile you had just congratulated Eric, remember, your classmate in the UK on his new job that pays him over €70,000 yearly.

Sigh. If only you had chosen to school in a place that actually wants you to have a chance at getting a job after school like I don't know, maybe Germany ? Or at least some country in the Schengen region.

humm....., I got this this morning from jobberman and i thought i should share.

(1) (Reply)

Job Oppurtunity In Pest Control And Fumigation Services / New Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria For A Lead Commercial Projects Executive / Just so Chike Ebido will see how old posts can be edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.