Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Affordable Plots Of Land: Christal Homes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Plots Of Land: Christal Homes (275 Views)

Affordable Plots Of Land In Ajah In Estate / Cheap Dry Land Christal Villa Ita - Marun Ibeju Lekki / Perfectly Dry Land Christal Villa Ita - Marun Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Plots Of Land: Christal Homes by Cashmind92: 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
The Distance between you and Success is Belief . How high is your belief system ....

Your belief system is Influenced by Association ; Words heard or Spoken either visual or Audio ..

Association is the greatest key to your Success or Failure .. HOW BAD Do You want Success..
HOW BAD do you Want Financial freedom..

Show me an Eagle high at the Mountain top .. You will see Co - Eagles..
*Never Associate with people with Words like I CAN'T.. I CAN'T TALK*

If you want to make big money, you must learn how wealthy people think.

Think like Chriss, MFK, Aspire, Chief Coach and my padi Naira Homes.... Ask your self question how do they build their network system, think of new thing.. And make use of Chief Coach post now to build yours.

Have you wondered why People are Attracted to Successful People..
it is the Aura of Positive Mindset ..

You have 100% right to be motivated and remain in the business.

Real estate: Real business New Gold.

#Do something new today#
Re: Affordable Plots Of Land: Christal Homes by Cashmind92: 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
*PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

*THE SUMMIT PLACE*
The Summit Place is perfectly positioned around the new economic centre of Lagos State where massive projects that will boost the economy is currently going on.

*LOCATION 6 Minutes Drive from Dangote Refinery Oshoroko Town, Ibeju Lekki Lagos*

This is the best place for you to have investment for the unborn generation with the calculated projection to appreciate faster than Lekki phase 1 in shortest period of time

Do not let this great opportunity pass you by...

Secured your tomorrow today

*INVEST IN THE SUMMIT PLACE WHERE OVER 500 ROI (RETURN ON INVESTMENT) IS INEVITABLE IN 4 YEARS TIME*

PROMO PRICE: *N3M*
PRICE: *4M*
TITLE: *GLOBAL C OF O*
SIZE: *600SQM*

*_PROMO ENDS ON 31ST OF MAY_*

*Call/WhatsApp us now for more information and inspection: +2347051538759

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Promo Promo Promo / Newly Built Semi Detached House For Sale In Ikeja GRA / Orange Ville Estate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.