Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (59164 Views)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by samuyafiiyawa: 9:12am On May 17, 2017
hmm pls let them get the biafara so they can stop using Nigeria as a country any time they Bleep

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 17, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

She is not igbo... anybody can speak igbo
See her comments.
See her comments.
is she lying?

Is fayoshe not greater than all igbo governors who cannot say pim against buhari or ojuku who ran away from war?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

Awesome

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 11:26am On May 17, 2017
MrAlfa:

Which country are you talking about?

There was a country but the british destroyed it with your ancestors' help. Don't start crying to me now you and your british masters about what my people are doing. I will defend my own. My independent country of the rising sun would never have produced such. British contraption you call country did.

We are not criminals. We are survivors.

BeerFra, naw. undecided undecided

What your people are doing, should concern you, at least!

What 'my own people' are doing, does concern me..... and l will not hesitate (like that lady), to call them out, tel them the painful truth, with the hope that the message will get across and they would become better citizen of "my own country/', going forward.

It is only Criminals who say, they are not concerned, when 'my own people' get notorious for certain criminality!
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MasterChen: 12:53pm On May 17, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You are right, whenever i see sarkin's comments, i just get irritated.. .The amount of insults that guy brings on Yoruba nation daily is just too much. . Every time kanu is a criminal , kanu will die in kuje etc.. I no sabi wetin concern those guys really

I once called him out on one of those threads but later I just free am, make e no be like say one thing one thing.

I no dey do that kain thing twice

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Excuzeme: 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

. Lol. I am just tired of hearing that rubbish excuse, they want biafuro and want to die in SW. Fashola deported them back to their potopoto republic and they were all over the media crying and sending petitions to the UN.

If you hate someone, you will surely avoid his place, unlike the potopotians that hate the SW but cant stop trooping to same place. Lmaoooo

It is actually the Northerners that make them feel important and l will tell you why:

Northerners are mostly lazy, Political jobbers who depend on the Crude Oil of the federal Govt, via monthly allocation to survive.
They have farming but dont want to pay attention to it ........ they only focus on Crude Oil.

Now, the S.East is Greedy and thinks it also cant survive without the Oil from the S/South.
So, we have two Nations solely focused on the Crude Oil in the S/South, for their survival.

The North will NEVER allow the East to go away with the Oil in the South South.
The East will NEVER secede without the Oil i the South South.

So, in essence, Beerfraud can only be formed, "if and only when" the North allows them to take the South South Oil along.
Meanwhile, the North will ONLY allow that to happen, "if and only if" Crude Oil is also discovered in the North (Chad Basin, which they are intensifying efforts on its exploration, right now).

So, will Yiibos go without taking the S/South along? No way.
That is exactly what is holding them back.
When they say let us go, they mean "Let us appropriate the S/South Crude Oil along with us".

Once the Northerners discover Crude in the Chad basin (which l think they will), they will tell the Yiibos to feck-off.
The Yiibos will then try to form BeerFraud, try to take the S/South (Crude Oil) along..... and that is where the real trouble will start.

Some might say there will be "No Trouble'...Well, History, especially during the Civil War and whaht happened recently in Delta, says otherwise.
When you are GREEDY, you never have enough.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2017
This is beyond ordinary. There is a spiritual angle to this. Who placed this curse on the eboes? They need deliverance ASAP.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by cupidhero(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2017
Even though I detest any form of tribalism I must confess that some of these memes are funny. Developers? grin FOH.

I don't see anything wrong with drug dealing. It is better than Yahoo. If you celebrate and idolize Pablo Escobar, Frank White, Rick Ross(Fake and Real), Big Meech or any other famous drug dealer and then say trash when any one from a tribe different from yours is caught then is fuckkk you from me to you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 5:50pm On May 17, 2017
Sprumbaba:

grin grin grin OLOSHI grin grin grin . E pain well well Lol.
Afonja is praying for you because you need it.

Receive Sense in the name of your maker
https://www.nairaland.com/3804403/two-nigerians-dublin-fight-landlord
U see how ur lazy loud mouthed citizens of Afonjanistan are disgracing ur doomed nation. Them carry agberoism from Oshodi enter Dublin.
Lazy people cant pay for rent. All d noise them make them no fit throw blow. As cowards they cant fight with fists like Obj that ran away from d battle field only to be shot at his buttocks.
The strength that should ve been used in fight wud be spent in making noise leaving little or no strength to fight. Omo ale u wey never chop belleful na u need prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPAGqTcdGw
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sprumbaba: 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

https://www.nairaland.com/3804403/two-nigerians-dublin-fight-landlord
U see how ur lazy loud mouthed citizens of Afonjanistan are disgracing ur doomed nation. Them carry agberoism from Oshodi enter Dublin.
Lazy people cant pay for rent. All d noise them make them no fit throw blow. As cowards they cant fight with fists like Obj that ran away from d battle field only to be shot at his buttocks.
The strength that should ve been used in fight wud be spent in making noise leaving little or no strength to fight. Omo ale u wey never chop belleful na u need prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPAGqTcdGw

Mr Igbo, I have no time for your Epistle. Share it with your BiaFuro.

See your mate here.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nigeriadondie: 6:26pm On May 17, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Mr Igbo, I have no time for your Epistle. Share it with your BiaFuro.

See your mate here.

Afonja goat u don tire. Ur hatred for igbos will kill u before ur time. Why fill ur mind with hate? Afonja wetin igbos do u? grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Sprumbaba: 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Afonja goat u don tire. Ur hatred for igbos will kill u before ur time. Why fill ur mind with hate? Afonja wetin igbos do u? grin

It seems you are the tired one.

You started what you cannot finish. I will always reply you till eternity as I get time numbskull like you.

See your family, another Ugwu carrier.

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by MrAlfa: 6:59pm On May 17, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

She is not igbo... anybody can speak igbo
See her comments.
See her comments.

Thanks. I thought I was replying to a sane human. So na scar face be that! What won't those shameless people claim?
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Justiceleague1: 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Umunnem, when will we stop this despicable act of cocaine trafficking? It is no longer funny again. As an Ada Igbo, I am always sad anytime I read about an Igbo caught and killed in Asia for drug related offences. Why have we Igbos forgotten the principles of Ezi aha ka ego ?

We have now left Asia; we have transfered our cocaine trafficking business to the UK. Later we will claim that we are hardworking and industrious. I guess being industrious involves trafficking cocaine

UmuIgbo, this has nothing to do with Yoruba people, let us leave the great Yoruba race alone. We Igbos should tell ourselves the bitter truth. Let us find a lasting solution to this cocaine trafficking crime that our Igbo youth are indulging in.

Chai !! Nsogbu Dikwa !!

Nsogbu dikwa cone up dia,enjoy ua beans dia grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by bizzibodi(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2017
kai!not again! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 12:41pm On May 18, 2017
MetaHuman:
is she lying?

Is fayoshe not greater than all igbo governors who cannot say pim against buhari or ojuku who ran away from war?

Im not a tribalistic foool like u guys..
But trust me if i start non of u can match me.
Besides im too buzy for dumb posts as this.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
CaptainGOOD:

Im not a tribalistic foool like u guys.. But trust me if i start non of u can match me. Besides im too buzy for dumb posts as this.
[/s]yawns
Just shut up.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. by CaptainGOOD: 5:05pm On May 18, 2017
MetaHuman:
[/s]yawns
[s]
Just shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.