Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (2417 Views)

Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria by shaunfab: 1:02pm On May 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Did anyone else apply for the Chartered Accountants recruitment by Rand Merchant Bank? Just received a call from their South African office to come for an interview tomorrow afternoon at the Nigerian office.

Does anyone have an idea what their recruitment process is like or how the case studies are structured or interviews done.

Please help with any information you have.

Thank you,
Re: Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria by donnemyke: 6:10am On May 18, 2017
I received the call but am yet to receive email or notification on it. I told her to reschedule mine
Re: Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria by mipemi(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2017
Please is the recruitment still on? If yes, how did you apply?

shaunfab:
Hello Nairalanders,

Did anyone else apply for the Chartered Accountants recruitment by Rand Merchant Bank? Just received a call from their South African office to come for an interview tomorrow afternoon at the Nigerian office.

Does anyone have an idea what their recruitment process is like or how the case studies are structured or interviews done.

Please help with any information you have.

Thank you,
Re: Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria by hakzybones(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
I went for the interview, I was interviewed by two South African through a teleconferencing device, they were both in South Africa
Re: Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria by donnemyke: 5:28pm On May 27, 2017
Call me on 09090244671. I was also called. And was also interviewed
Re: Interview With Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria by zizie: 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
donnemyke:
Call me on 09090244671. I was also called. And was also interviewed

I was invited but won't be able to attend was not able to secure my visa to south Africa.

Na dem sabi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British Council Of Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions) / Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment / Distribution Warehouse Technician(recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.