Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k (3463 Views)

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos / In Need Of Japanese Car Fromm 400k To 550k For Run Around In Abuja / Nigerian Used Car Between 450-500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by divinelove(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Take a walk around mechanic workshops in the city you are staying. Come back and tell me which car is abandoned most

Definitely nt a Toyota, I ve never seen one

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by divinelove(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

hahahahahaha, personal use my brother. it'll give u heart attack.
it's a fast selling vehicle.
come to think of it, y is it only the Toyota is dominant in the public transport sector? Honda no get public vehicle or they don't want to take our money?

Lol ask them my dear Bro, Honda's are rarely used for public transport BC they are vegetables compared to our rugged Toyota Siena, corolla, Camry, highlander, 4 runner etc
If u want a little luxury in Toyota then go for Lexus

If u need a rugged, durable n reliable vehicle then u r looking for a Toyota. Only a Toyota can easily do over 500000km on its factory fitted engine with good maintenance.

It's nt for nothing dt D resale value of Toyotas are high n d thieves are always after a Toyota car. In igbo ahia oma na ele onwoya

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 7:33pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

hahahahahaha, personal use my brother. it'll give u heart attack.
it's a fast selling vehicle.
come to think of it, y is it only the Toyota is dominant in the public transport sector? Honda no get public vehicle or they don't want to take our money?

Why is Honda known for engines? Ranging from boats, jets, pumping machines, etc.

Toyota dominates public vehicles because it is bland. No too many functions like buttons, sophisticated electronics, etc which can easily get spoilt by too many hands. Imagine owing a transport company and every time you are fixing one gadget or another. Honda maintenance cost is higher. Reason transporters don't use it not because Toyota is stronger.

See you can't compare Honda's performance and Toyota. Engine wise honda delivers more. Well, I'm not here to argue. I have made my little points.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

nah, the question is will bad shock absorbers keep him stranded on the road with the vehicle hanging on the driver side fender, with the owner praying that he can hitchhike? we know the answer.

If this happens to anybody, then he knows noting about cars.
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

It's Toyota

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 7:44pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

You are bias.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 20, 2017
academicjosh:
Well said. I used my second car, a Civic, for 4 years and only had a ball joint issue once cos I didn't act fast enough when the signs started. I'm on my third car now, and guess what, it's also a Honda Civic. For those who say Hondas cannot ply bad roads like Toyota cars, please try and find out the kind of roads that are in Lugbe, Abuja where I live. I love my Honda Civic.
Bros I just shifted to a civic as a city runner... Am I loving it? Yes! Fuel economy and efficiency is second to none.....ease of handling superb.... Note I am coming from Mercedes-Benz​ ....

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

nah, the question is will bad shock absorbers keep him stranded on the road with the vehicle hanging on the driver side fender, with the owner praying that he can hitchhike? we know the answer.
You abused your Honda by patching up. I just met a man like you....who believed strongly that he's cursed.. simply because his golf 3 was giving him nightmares...

Curious I asked him to open the hood... Just a quick glance .... I saw the patch patch works and your name came to my mind.... He was as dirty as the insides of a used oil filter... just like you...

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 7:49pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

Lol ask them my dear Bro, Honda's are rarely used for public transport BC they are vegetables compared to our rugged Toyota Siena, corolla, Camry, highlander, 4 runner etc
If u want a little luxury in Toyota then go for Lexus

If u need a rugged, durable n reliable vehicle then u r looking for a Toyota. Only a Toyota can easily do over 500000km on its factory fitted engine with good maintenance.

It's nt for nothing dt D resale value of Toyotas are high n d thieves are always after a Toyota car. In igbo ahia oma na ele onwoya

I know how many Toyota vehicles my mechanic has changed the engine. Many of friends and colleagues have replaced their Toyota engines. One has changed his twice self. Well, it depends on maintenence culture shaa. But when it comes to engine, forget Toyota, na honda carry. Why is Honda know for engines like Generator, pumping machines, engines for boats and jets, Honda motor bikes. Bro, Google it. Or go to carcompares.com and see how far.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 7:53pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Bros I just shifted to a civic as a city runner... Am I loving it? Yes! Fuel economy and efficiency is second to none.....ease of handling superb.... Note I am coming from Mercedes-Benz​ ....

I told them here that i used 15litres of fuel from Kaduna to lokoja on a honda civic 2006 model, they were arguing. Well, I don't compell people to belive me when I talk, but I know I am saying the truth.

I use Corolla for official duties and I decided that I can never buy a Toyota for personal use. Toyota no bi car at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by divinelove(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I know how many Toyota vehicles my mechanic has changed the engine. Many of friends and colleagues have replaced their Toyota engines. One has changed his twice self. Well, it depends on maintenence culture shaa. But when it comes to engine, forget Toyota, na honda carry. Why is Honda know for engines like Generator, pumping machines, engines for boats and jets, Honda motor bikes. Bro, Google it. Or go to carcompares.com and see how far.

U r still a learner

With good maintenance an average toyota engine will outlast its Honda counterpart.

Yes even a brand new engine can be dead b4 it reaches 10000km when driven by a complete idiot. So ur observation with ur frnds n colleagues doesn't count.

Honda can only be compared with Nissan nt toyota

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

U r still a learner

With good maintenance an average toyota engine will outlast its Honda counterpart.

Yes even a brand new engine can be dead b4 it reaches 10000km when driven by a complete idiot. So ur observation with ur frnds n colleagues doesn't count.

Simple question. ..why is Honda known for engines. My brother, I have been a car dealer, so you don't tell me what I know.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I told them here that i used 15litres of fuel from Kaduna to lokoja on a honda civic 2006 model, they were arguing. Well, I don't compell people to belive me when I talk, but I know I am saying the truth.

I use Corolla for official duties and I decided that I can never buy a Toyota for personal use. Toyota no bi car at all.
Very possible.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

U r still a learner

Engine wise Honda no be Toyota mate at all. Please research well before concluding.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by divinelove(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Simple question. ..why is Honda known for engines. My brother, I have been a car dealer, so you don't tell me what I know.

If Honda is dt good
1. why is it dt 70% of vehicles on Nigeria roads are Toyotas

2. Why is it that 95 % of transporters use Toyotas

3. Why is it dt an average toyota is more expensive than its Honda counterpart

4. Why is it dt d resale value of Toyota is higher than dt of Honda

5. Y is it dt an average car thief is more interested in Toyota than Honda lol

Simple questions for u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 8:16pm On May 20, 2017
divinelove:

If Honda is dt good
1. why is it dt 70% of vehicles on Nigeria roads are Toyotas

2. Why is it that 95 % of transporters use Toyotas

3. Why is it dt an average toyota is more expensive than its Honda counterpart

4. Why is it dt d resale value of Toyota is higher than dt of Honda

5. Y is it dt an average car thief is more interested in Toyota than Honda lol

Simple questions for u

1. Ignorance of Nigerians.

2. I said somewhere above.

3. Not wholly true.

4. Demand and Supply. Partly of ignorance of Nigerians

5. Demand and Supply too.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2017
well it's beta that some people can concur, I don't expect everyone to have sense or else those of us that do wouldn't mata,

someone complaining of patch ups and using​ vague words, well I see where u r coming from, u know curses r contagious, lolz.

this case has long been concluded.
honda.... Elegance..yes... power....yes... rugged... NO
and those attributing the use of Toyota cars for transport due to it's bland nature don't know Jack about business. the sole aim of every business is to make what? profit!! yes profit! so if by our standards here, Toyota is more profitable for transporters then all the bla bla bla about other brands are just biased sentiments cos I'm sure people like lonelydora ain't no newbie to cars but as it is written, monkey no fine or in this case rugged but I'm user like am.

do u know cars more than pmt? the young? abc? and other transport coys, if the answer is no cos im absolutely sure that's the answer then in Patience Jonathan's voice "will u keep quiet"

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

1. Ignorance of Nigerians.

2. I said somewhere above.

3. Not wholly true.

4. Demand and Supply. Partly of ignorance of Nigerians

5. Demand and Supply too.

on no 3 lonelydora don't go there, I respect u too much to fall my hand. please don't.

allow the likes of angels09 weda na fallen oh we no know, to take care of such answers for u. he will definitely do it so just relax don't rush

on no 2, I believe u don't know what u r typing, probably ur hands mistakenly types that.
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

You abused your Honda by patching up. I just met a man like you....who believed strongly that he's cursed.. simply because his golf 3 was giving him nightmares...

Curious I asked him to open the hood... Just a quick glance .... I saw the patch patch works and your name came to my mind.... He was as dirty as the insides of a used oil filter... just like you...

and of all the people he could have called to look at the car it was u he called!
my brother that curse on that guy's head is pretty strong oh.
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

and of all the people he could have called to look at the car it was u he called!
my brother that curse on that guy's head is pretty strong oh.
Coming from a used oil filter like you.... I will not dignify you with further comments.... until you prove that you're capable of civil discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by lonelydora: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
well it's beta that some people can concur, I don't expect everyone to have sense or else those of us that do wouldn't mata,

someone complaining of patch ups and using​ vague words, well I see where u r coming from, u know curses r contagious, lolz.

this case has long been concluded.
honda.... Elegance..yes... power....yes... rugged... NO
and those attributing the use of Toyota cars for transport due to it's bland nature don't know Jack about business. the sole aim of every business is to make what? profit!! yes profit! so if by our standards here, Toyota is more profitable for transporters then all the bla bla bla about other brands are just biased sentiments cos I'm sure people like lonelydora ain't no newbie to cars but as it is written, monkey no fine or in this case rugged but I'm user like am.

do u know cars more than pmt? the young? abc? and other transport coys, if the answer is no cos im absolutely sure that's the answer then in Patience Jonathan's voice "will u keep quiet"

So you are yet to know they are switching to Chinese? Agofure, PMT, Cross country, De-Young, etc. You can count the number of Toyotas on their fleet these days. Not because it's not strong but because they need to make more profit. Well, let's stop arguing.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Coming from a used oil filter like you.... I will not dignify you with further comments.... until you prove that you're capable of civil discussion.

ok boss, u r man, will put a call through wen I see a blessed old model vw car owner. might help the curse. or a 92 Civic since​it's ur spec
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

So you are yet to know they are switching to Chinese? Agofure, PMT, Cross country, De-Young, etc. You can count the number of Toyotas on their fleet these days. Not because it's not strong but because they need to make more profit. Well, let's stop arguing.
Please ignore the ignorant kid

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

ok boss, u r man, will put a call through wen I see a blessed old model vw car owner. might help the curse. or a 92 Civic since​it's ur spec
Son..... I would have loved to be a father figure to you....but unfortunately I can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2017
angels09:

Son..... I would have loved to be a father figure to you....but unfortunately I can't.

big Bros no vex oh, how that ur garage abi workshop where u sell cars u damaged at lemon prices, or u think we don't know? All of them below scrap parts. lolz some peeps might confirm so I suggest u find a way to delete them.
I'll consider being ur boy wen ur name can be mentioned alongside the gurus of nl cos obviously u r not.competent in ur field that's y u Neva reach. abi u think say na to post DIY YouTube videos on NL be say u don arrive? hahahahahaha, good night big Bros, come up a lil n then we'll have that chat!!

stick to the stuff u know; posting in romance section about sex and flirting, u never reach to post here. hu even show u this place?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by diportivo: 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
see old men arguing back and forth like children.....smh grin

at the end of the day,u buy and drive what tickles ur fancy

I don't av time for local champions dat think Toyota is the ultimate

u need to go outside of this country and see how Toyota isn't really in vogue

i rem someone arguing the 08 Camry vs accord..... Camry where accord dey who born Camry where accord dey?

most people haven't even used the car oh,but the way they shout this brand/that brand is simply they following band wagon

like I said sometime ago,I wld choose a turbocharged engine/5speed auto Volvo s60 2003 over the corolla of the same year cos the Volvo offers me much more options

but the follow-follow mentality of Nigerians will make them sha follow Toyota Like there's no oda like it

too bad....local thing things

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

yes boss let's stop let's agree to disagree,
angels is here for argument, I also agree with u that they r switching partially cos of the land border thing, some of them now use freight with FOB to import parts and. couple them in naija, it's cheaper e.g ugama hiace from pmt

but I quite disagree that they use Toyota because it's bland and has lesser play tools. I can't agree. with that cos if other brands are more profitable even with gameboy console and DVD screen per seat......they will use it as long as they make money at a cheaper cost
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
diportivo:

i rem someone arguing the 08 Camry vs accord..... Camry where accord dey who born Camry where accord dey?

most people haven't even used the car oh,but the way they shout this brand/that brand is simply they following band wagon

like I said sometime ago,I wld choose a turbocharged engine/5speed auto Volvo s60 2003 over the corolla of the same year cos the Volvo offers me much more options

but the follow-follow mentality of Nigerians will make them sha follow Toyota Like there's no oda like it

boss play neutral, like the big guns, u r A big gun. so relax

don't go either cos we both know both brands have peculiar issues. my argument is the lack of technical knowledge in some parts in Naija, I ain't​ got nothing but love for Honda, but where I reside and work........ ko le ye won, ko le sìsè
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by OCTAVO: 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
Lol @ comments. Stick to whatever works for you.
I rep Toyota.
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
OCTAVO:
I rep Toyota.
Bros leave that mungo park, instead of him to stick to selling scrap cars, posting love, flirt and sêx in romance section, someone from somewhere just mistakenly showed him this place, I wonder hu that person is. he thinks we have forgotten all his posts of lemon car sales below 300k. proof still exists.
he is one of the kazeems, destroy and proffer to assist FasTrack sale.
Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 6:03am On May 21, 2017
OCTAVO:
I rep Toyota.
Fair enough.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nigeria Used Car Between The Range Of 450k To 550k by Nobody: 6:04am On May 21, 2017
diportivo:

Volvo S60 is a fully equipped vehicle...loaded enough to tickle the fancy of any car lover.... unlike the bland Corolla.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lexus Es300 Or Toyota Corolla / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars : EXPLORER 2002-2009 TRANSMISSION. / Helpful Tips On How To Identify Automotive Fluid Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.