Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Food That Makes Men Sexually Active - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Food That Makes Men Sexually Active (937 Views)

Actress Efiaodo Makes Men ‘collide’ On The Street With Her Dress / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / ‘A Woman Having Large Br**sts Makes Men Stupid’ – Founder Of The Boob Movement, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food That Makes Men Sexually Active by bookspen(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2017
Some women always complain that their husband does not satisfy them sexually and it has lead to broken marriages .
I noticed that 70% of the reasons behind this problem are from the woman. Most wives do not know the right food to make their husband sexually active in bed, your husband can achieve a better sexual performance by feeding him with the right diets.

Below this article are 10 types of foods and drinks that helps and facilitates your partners sexual activeness.

http://bookspen.ltd/food-that-makes-men-sexually-active/

Re: Food That Makes Men Sexually Active by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
grin

No matter how much u feed ur bf or hubby or side mitch with all types of aphrodisiac food but if he doesnt know how bang u like a p0rnstar, then he is useless in bed..abeeg, juz dont blame to the food he was munching grin

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Unveils New Band "The 79th Element" See Photos / Beyonce And This Little Girl, Who Rocked It Better With The Twins? / I Don’t Like Your Hair But I'm Not Complaining’ -simi And Fan Fight Over Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.