Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check (515 Views)

Please Can I Receive Adsense With Saving Account? / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by lajoshua: 3:16pm On May 16, 2017
I got an online job with a firm in the US, and they are to pay some upfront. They are insisting they can only do a bank deposit. That is none of the online payment platform(PayPal, payoneer) can work, that means I need to find a friend in the states to receive the money for me?
Or is there any other option??
Re: How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by Freewoman(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
lajoshua:
I got an online job with a firm in the US, and they are to pay some upfront. They are insisting they can only do a bank deposit. That is none of the online payment platform(PayPal, payoneer) can work, that means I need to find a friend in the states to receive the money for me?

Open Domiciliary account with any of the leading bank in country and send details to them,
Re: How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by Qriousity(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
lajoshua:
they should be able to pay via payoneer bank.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by gidimasters(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2017
Qriousity:
they should be able to pay via payoneer bank.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by apache77(m): 1:45am On May 17, 2017
lajoshua:

pay to my account. i give you naira at 355.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by majormatt(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2017
2000 payoneer for sale 365
apache77:

pay to my account. i give you naira at 355.
Re: How Do I Receive Money From The US By Check by javijabor1(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2017
lajoshua:
Look for anyone that has a US pioneer account. I can help you if you don't. I stay in Lagos if you want to meet.

(1) (Reply)

Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K / Must Read: Webmaster Are Needed Here (google Search) / Nairaland Was Down For Over 2hrs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.