Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Can I Change Us Visiting Visa To Another Package Since I Was Refuse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Change Us Visiting Visa To Another Package Since I Was Refuse (479 Views)

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change Us Visiting Visa To Another Package Since I Was Refuse by dudee1(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2017
Good day to nairalander please i ned your advice on this . on Novenber last year my us fiance invited me to united state and she send me an invitation letter and we process it, i went for my interview on 23rd of November and my visa was denied and i want to retry since my fiance is on able to come here due to some reason please what can i do to get a visa? VO:GOOD MORNING , ME MORNING , YOU ARE GOING TO OKLAHOMA, ME YES, TO MEET WITH SO SO, ME YES, HOW DID YOU MEET HER, ME THAT WAS 2011 WHEN MY FATHER DIED SHE CAME HOME WITH MY SIBLING MENTION HER NAME FOR THE BURIAL THAT IS WHERE WE BOTH MEET, VO , ASK ME SAME QUESTION, SAME ANSWER ,VO, ANOTHER TIME SAME QUESTION ,ME SAME ANSWER SORRY YELLOW PAPER PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO OBTAIN VISA SINCE MY FIANCE IS ON ABLE TO COME OVER?[/color][color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful With Everything, Bicycle Killed A Brother In Calabar. / Best Travel Locations In Nigeria / Advice Needed On Names To Use On Travel Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.