Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics (2035 Views)

Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son / Woman Kept In Septic Tank For 2 Years Rescued (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by ProsperOkec: 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
Prosperity Okechukwu Nairaland Journalist and pastor
Good evening all
 A teenage girl was found buried alive in a shallow sand pit

- She was reportedly in the pit for about two hours

- It is believed she was targeted because of a family property dispute

A video showing the harrowing moment an Indian teenage girl is rescued after being buried alive for about two hours has emerged online.

According to local reports, three men accosted 19-year-old Khushboo Khatun as she walked home from the market and threw her into a one-meter deep sand pit.

They then reportedly filled it with soil and left her in it to die. The incident is said to have happened in Govindpur village of Bihar in eastern India on Sunday, May 7.

[img]https://i.onthe.io/0fgjhs2objo33b1sm.29899c7f.jpg[/img]

Khatun's parents, father Muhammad Azim Ansari, 43 and mother Sanjana Khatun, 40, grew worried when she failed to return from the market and launched a search.

Ansari reportedly noticed an uneven patch of earth around the sand pit and suspected something was wrong. He called fellow villagers to help uncover the pit and they found Khatun almost unconscious.

Rescuers eventually pulled her out and took her to a local hospital where she was treated for shock.

In an interview, Khatun recalled the ordeal: "They threw me in the pit, tried to bury me alive, so that they could kill me."

[img]https://i.onthe.io/0fgjhsietdqer9gk4.24c39b9c.jpg[/img]

A local police spokesman, Nawal Kishore Singh, said a local businessman, Amit Shah, wanted to use land owned by Khatun's father for construction.

Singh said Amit had threatened Ansari before, adding: "Amit, along with two others, attacked a member of Ansari's family as a warning. We are now searching for all three suspects."

source

https://gossip.naij.com/1104681-girl-19-rescued-buried-alive-family-property-dispute.html

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Ekakamba: 4:23pm On May 16, 2017
No news no pishure.. Just V for ??
ProsperOkec:
v
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by SexyNairalander: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
booked
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by angeltolly(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
How can people be so wicked?

Biafrawillcome:

Yoruba people like ritual too much

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Igboesika: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
wicked souls.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Ekakamba: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
Tenk jah shes aliv!

My mood after reading the news..

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Qudbell(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
soft
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

close your mouth u Igbos are just full of hate. Is this not India.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Stevebamdex(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Seems one of your brain nuts is loose.
It's obvious you are a certified illiterate no doubt.
Even if you can't read and write,Does that gives you the liberty to be this foolish and senseless at the same?

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Igboesika: 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

close your mouth u Igbos are just full of hate. Is this not India.
Jamb customer, how was the exam ?
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Khd95(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
I tire for mankind
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Crownadex(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2017
We don't even know where this life dey go

surprise bad news @ everywhere
May God save us from bad people
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
Igboesika:

Jamb customer, how was the exam ?
Gala seller, how market.
See en big eye

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Igboesika: 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
folarinmiles:

Gala seller, how market.
See en big eye
We have all seen the picture of your son, he's handsome. Can you now allow us to rest you skull miner ?

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Pilate2016(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2017
I thought na the Afonja Skull miners.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by Igboesika: 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
folarinmiles:

Gala seller, how market.
See en big eye
We have all seen the picture of your son, he's handsome. Can you now allow us to rest you skull miner ?

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Buried Alive By Uncle Rescued Graphic Pics by ProsperOkec: 11:58am On May 17, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy, Enyeobi Donatus Shares Step By Step Advise On How To Rape A Girl / Suspected Cultist Dies After Threatening To Murder Policemen, Others / Fisayo Oluwafemi Described As The Biggest Criminal In Australia -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.