Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Features You Feel Could Be Developed In A Mobile Search Engine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Features You Feel Could Be Developed In A Mobile Search Engine (785 Views)

Programming Competition: Search Engine Task. Rewards up for grabs. / An Idea To Be Developed / J2ME Mobile Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Features You Feel Could Be Developed In A Mobile Search Engine by Skywalker5(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hi everyone
I am currently trying to design a search engine for a mobile phone use J2ME.Its part of my project.However i was told apart from the normal web search features.i need to put other features.So at the moment ,here are the two i have taught

Search Pictures inside mobile phone using timestamp
creating a rss search engine(can create a common search engine that merges cuz google ,yahoo and msn cant merge together.Its against their policy and i will like to merge to make it unique).

tried developing a search for geo-tagg pictures but was told j2me cant retrieve the meta head of geo-tagged pictures.If you know anyway this can be done.i would appreciate it cuz i really want to do this.

I would be glad if i can hear from you guys on any new features u feel i can add to it.

Although, i am new in the java world and i am still learning it. i feel i can still add more and make research on any features you feel would work better on it.

Waiting for you guys wink wink wink
Re: Features You Feel Could Be Developed In A Mobile Search Engine by femu(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2010
i can help you retrieve geo tagging information from a picture on a mobile phone

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Html E Books For Beginners / Please Help / Why Is This Not Working For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.