Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month (615 Views)

In Bayelsa, 46,000 Jostle For 2,500 N20,000-per-month SEEFOR Job / Recruitment: FRSC Summary Page Resolved / Would You Take This Job For #1,000,000 Per Month Excluding Allowances?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by girlfromafrica: 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
Hi All,

PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING YOUR BIDS!!!
This project is for serious minded writers. The news articles must be original, interesting and grammatically correct. All articles must be search engine optimized. Any unapproved article will not be used or paid for but you will retain the rights to such articles. PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME OR INTERNET OR IF YOUR LAPTOP WILL SUDDENLY DEVELOP FAULT AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS JOB. YOU WILL NOT BE PAID FOR WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED ARTICLES, IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE YOUR MILESTONE ON TIME!!!

JOB CONDITIONS (KINDLY JUMP AND PASS IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU smiley)
N1000 Data allowance per Month for surfing the web (conditional)
15,000 Monthly Payment (This is subject to change if you do well)
A bonus will be paid at the end of the month for quality work and overly long news articles (More than 1500 words)

You'll be required to write at least 5 unique and interesting news summaries of at least 50 words each under each of these headings:

Breaking News Nigeria
Political News Nigeria
Entertainment News Nigeria
Sports News Nigeria
Other News - Other news can be trending foreign news, global news or just trending stories in Nigeria.

NO MAN KILLS WOMAN NEWS or GUY BEAT GIRLFRIEND PLEASE...except of course the whole Nigeria is talking about it!

News article will be submitted each day by 5 PM Latest!!!

If you are right for this jobs, kindly send a short bio and at least 2 writing samples or link to your works to me at penningsolutions@gmail.com.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS JOB IS FOR NEWS WRITERS ONLY
DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T SUBMIT NEWS PIECE BY 5 PM EVERYDAY

I WILL TERMINATE THIS CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY IF:
YOUR'E TOO SLOW
YOU PLAGIARIZE
YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR
YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS

Thanks.
Penning Solutions.
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by girlfromafrica: 7:37pm On May 16, 2017
Keep the proposals coming. I will be hiring soon smiley
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by Nobody: 5:43am On May 17, 2017
Quite Comical!!Dear job seekers, let Us emancipate ourselves from any form of slavery..This rude and selfish op, is always fond of posting vacancies..Madam, if you terms and stupid conditions shows lenity, I see no reason why you should constantly post vacancies..

If I had a d**k I'd piss on you..Heartless miscreant!
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by PalmTree(m): 5:49am On May 17, 2017
Effiezynews:
Quite Comical!!Dear job seekers, let Us emancipate ourselves from any form of slavery..This rude and selfish op, is always fond of posting vacancies..Madam, if you terms and stupid conditions shows lenity, I see no reason why you should constantly post vacancies..

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by girlfromafrica: 11:23am On May 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Such anger... at a job that is OPTIONAL. I'll keep posting because I currently have some great writers, thanks to Nairaland. The more my business expands, the better I pay my writers so my darling, kindly ignore my job postings for now and wait for beta.
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by girlfromafrica: 11:25am On May 17, 2017
Keep the comments coming and help us keep staying on the first page wink
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by NairalandCS(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2017
Effiezynews:

Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by Nobody: 11:36am On May 17, 2017
girlfromafrica:

Such anger... at a job that is OPTIONAL. I'll keep posting because I currently have some great writers, thanks to Nairaland. The more my business expands, the better I pay my writers so my darling, kindly ignore my job postings for now and wait for beta.

Anger? Humor me please, people are making money LEGITIMATELY, you are here, taking advantage of innocent humans...Silly child!..Using other people's sweat to build your empire, it will be only take a moment before you watch it crash like a pack of cards.. You should have sent a lilttle thank you note, for giving you the attention you desire...Slave mistress.
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by Shittumania: 1:07pm On May 17, 2017
To hell with u and your job. If u really have pity for unemployed youths out there u would never in your useless life have post this vacancy on any media with these God forsaking conditions. I pity ur life cos its obvious that u are the type that make pple around u unhappy. Idiot.
Re: Serious News Summary Writer Wanted Urgently @ N16,000 Per Month by girlfromafrica: 2:43pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks guys! Keep the applications coming in. Thanks to all those commenting to keep this thread alive. Y'all are great! wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Post Kaduna Or Kano Jobs Here!!!!!! / Nigerian Immigration Service 2017/18 Recruitment / Sales Job Around Lekki/ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.