Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats (888 Views)

Rough Estimate To Start And Complete A One Bedroom Flat / Quotation And Rough Estimate Of Building A 10 Room Self Contain Hostel. / Re: I Need A Rough Estimate On Plumbing For A 3 Bdrms Boys Quaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by newvision: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
Amazing welath of information this place holds and to think that i have always ignored it!!!
thanks to all the contributors

Doing some research and preliminary planning and trying to get cost together, pls can anyone provide an estimate to erect a 2 wings block of 6 x 3 bedroom flats on an 800sqft land i.e. 3 flats on east wing and 3 flats on west-wing. i know that the information i have provided is quite vague so it would be rough estimates i would expect. land is in Magodo

thanks
Re: Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by newvision: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
Any pointers will be appreciated on this thanks
Re: Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
Re: Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by newvision: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
What sort of figures in terms of fininishing would you suggest for luxury apartments
Re: Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2010
I would have loved to enumerate, but you can check my previous replies.

I assume its a 2 storey building, otherwise you wont get approval for such a massive project on a simple 800sqm of land.

I also assume the land is relatively square in shape.

We are presently developing something that looks like this in Lekki but its 8 flats on 900sqm that's why am assuming all these so you won't have to face the challenges we encountered.

Magodo is presently a hot spot, so I bet you wouldn't want to compromise on quality esp at the outlook.

I will advice you to budget about 30M. It could be far lesser or more depending on the class you want to achieve with the building.

But about 30M from start to finish will do you a modest magic. Cheers!
Re: Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by segcymoor(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
i dont wish to assume. pls mail me on -arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com, send ur architetural drw and structr
Re: Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats by newvision: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Thanks for all the contributions so far, I am also considering lagos ibadan expressway near the new computer village, for development, any thoughts on that area, ideally i would like information on:

1: the going rate for land in that area
2: The general perception of the area from buyers/renters perspective
3: is the area still a jungle or has it progressed past that stage
4: How accessible is it (is this ibadan or lagos)
5: What is the cost of developing 2 wings 6 Nos 3 x 2 bedrooms apartment (start to finish)
6: What sort of timescales are we looking at (start to finish)
7: Anyone with pictures of the area

Your pointers will be much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Plot Of Land At Palms Garden Estate At Reduced Price From #1.2 To #799 / P / 2 Bedroom Flat, So Decent & Tastifully Finished At Asolo/Agric At N150k, N160k, N180k, N200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.