Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important (1189 Views)

The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / How To Calculate The Amount Of Wallpaper You Will Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2017
If you are finding it hard to pay for your goods online tru nigerian atm card. Contact me i will teach you how to create a virtual card and a paypal linked to that same card for payment. There should be no hassles when paying for goods online when you have the best virtual mastercard at you disposal. Funding of this virtual card can be done directly by just inputing your bank acc then inserting the OTP dey send to you. Thats all. No need to insert your atm card details ( hard work ) i buy from aliexpress with the same card even on alibaba and amazon. I use the same card to create FACEBOOK ADS for my goods. Everything is just so easy. Its N1000 cos i will teach you not just setring it up for u so that tomorrow you can do it on your own.
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by ijeezlux(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2017
so how do i contact u
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
ijeezlux:
so how do i contact u
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
Here are proofs of my transactions

Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by salms: 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
jideofor11:
If you are finding it hard to pay for your goods online tru nigerian atm card. Contact me i will teach you how to create a virtual card and a paypal linked to that same card for payment. There should be no hassles when paying for goods online when you have the best virtual mastercard at you disposal. Funding of this virtual card can be done directly by just inputing your bank acc then inserting the OTP dey send to you. Thats all. No need to insert your atm card details ( hard work ) i buy from aliexpress with the same card even on alibaba and amazon. I use the same card to create FACEBOOK ADS for my goods. Everything is just so easy. Its N1000 cos i will teach you not just setring it up for u so that tomorrow you can do it on your own.

ok, how do we go about that.
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by Caleb5: 4:57pm On May 17, 2017
Whats the rate for $?
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by Egonne1(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2017
Hello, need help in making payments for your orders? I can help pay for your orders in USD while you credit me in naira. Exchange rate as at today is 370. There is no limit to the amount that can be done for web payment. Interested? Chat or call 07012470952
Caleb5:
Whats the rate for $?
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2017
Egonne1:
Hello, need help in making payments for your orders? I can help pay for your orders in USD while you credit me in naira. Exchange rate as at today is 370. There is no limit to the amount that can be done for web payment. Interested? Chat or call 07012470952

Y dont u open a thread to advertise your product. Please dont deal with just anyone nairaland is full of scam
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
Caleb5:
Whats the rate for $?

The virtual card rate is not stable. It appreciates and depreciatesjbut for now its 390
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by liricaliblunt(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
How do one contact you?
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by salms: 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
This guy is a learner...... He can't be trusted.. Deal with him at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2017
Someone claims to know that the service i am selling out is not a secret yet he chats me up via whatsapp to ask me for what and how to get the virtual card.
I dont need to prove anything to anyone. I have shown you my dealing with pictures.
If u want to go by his words den pls do. In this life no one is forced into getting anything. I didnt put a gun to your head to chat me on whatsapp or pay.
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
salms:
This guy is a learner...... He can't be trusted.. Deal with him at your own risk

Even a learner that has the information you dont have is ahead of you.
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2017
liricaliblunt:
How do one contact you?

Number is in signature
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2017
No one on nairaland will teach the process of getting a virtual card instead they charge you a ridiculous amount to acquire one from them. I feel paying for a service you should be tutored on everything about it.
I will teach you how and where to get an online virtualcard for your own use.

For just N1000.

Dont be fooled by what pple say cos i dint offer them the service free of charge .
Re: Into Mini Importation? You Will Need This. Very Important by jideofor11(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=jideofor11 post=56705178]No one on nairaland will teach the process of getting a virtual card instead they charge you a ridiculous amount to acquire one from them. I feel paying for a service you should be tutored on everything about it.
I will teach you how and where to get an online virtualcard for your own use.

For just N1000.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences Buying From Indiamart / Uba Online Transaction With Debit Card(visa Or Master Card) / Pls Help Gtbank Is Frustrating My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.