Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! (1881 Views)

Let's Build An App Together - Team Work / Let's Build Your Android App Together / Lets Build An App Together From Scratch.... Who's In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by bboy2017: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
I am looking to partner with an experienced web/mobile developer to build a unique e-learning platform for nigerian (and other african) students. I will be in charge of marketing the site and raising funds for it. Serious programmers should contact me asap. I expect this person to have an entrepreneurial mindset, too. I believe that the idea is feasible, and it would be a profitable one. We can chat more about the idea and the ownership structure later.
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by adenuga558(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2017
I do create android web app whatsapp @ 08142528303
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by Realphilo(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2017
bboy2017:
I am looking to partner with an experienced web/mobile developer to build a unique e-learning platform for nigerian (and other african) students. I will be in charge of marketing the site and raising funds for it. Serious programmers should contact me asap. I expect this person to have an entrepreneurial mindset, too. I believe that the idea is feasible, and it would be a profitable one. We can chat more about the idea and the ownership structure later.

I will like to work on this, Nevertheless, Please contact me if you are SO SERIOUS with it.

Call/ Whatsapp : 08169254598
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by adenuga558(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
I can do it pm me @ whatsapp 08142528303
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On May 31, 2017
need use HTML browser code editor like code mirror to compile the code all the layout and tutorials in HTML css and js for a light weigh apk file for offline users
use an new windows to open the html file path
in js

window.location.href="index.html";

for phonegap
or
java

turbo-editor as code editor which is open source the apk file might be too large.

Explore and keep coding.
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
bboy2017:

I got one for you.
Contact this guy

email from website. orji4y[at]gmail.com

CV
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
bboy2017:

Do accept my pm so that we can talk more.
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by airsaylongcon: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
What exactly is going to be unique about it? I have a product with accompanying mobile app ready to go live at the drop of a hat
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by mayor10(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Add me up @07060731331
Am a back end and front end programmer..better at backend dev though
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by waunieducation: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hi there,

This is one of a kind offer to Nigerian students (both home and abroad) particularly final year students who are facing difficulty in their final year projects / research work. Worry not, for we are here to take the boredom off you with a friendly price coupled with presentation hints and walkthroughs

Kindly email us at waunieducation@gmail.com for more information

Thanks you!
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by bboy2017: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Realphilo:

I will like to work on this, Nevertheless, Please contact me if you are SO SERIOUS with it.

Call/ Whatsapp : 08169254598

Hello, are you still available?.
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by bboy2017: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
mayor10:
Add me up @07060731331
Am a back end and front end programmer..better at backend dev though

Are you still available?.
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by Realphilo(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
bboy2017:

Hello, are you still available?.

We discussed
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by bboy2017: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Realphilo:

We discussed

Yes, but I posted the reply before we connected on whatsapp. It's all good.
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by vicsoj007(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
if you are very serious... whatapp me 07030115524

again... only if you are serious
Re: Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! by airsaylongcon: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Why in the name of the Lord will you build a new e learning app? When the entire world (Nigerian and African Universities inclusive) already use Moodle? Why not focus on solving the problems people encounter with Moodle? For an entrepreneur you should be looking at the business side and not trying to rebuild the wheel.

(1) (Reply)

More Than 750,000 Lenovo Laptops Have Spy Ware Pre-installed In Them / Google App Engine And Play Framework In Action / What Is The Place Of Python, Ruby Programmers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.