Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? (1355 Views)

Tanzanian Conjoined Twins Want To Become Teachers (Photos) / Good Grades And Bad Grades: A Controversial Brouhaha / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? by NigeriaNewsDeck: 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
Abigail and Brittany Hensel are conjoined twins. Each controls one half of their shared body. They have always had separate grades and report cards through elementary school, high school, and college. It helps that each twin controls one hand, and so can write her own exams. Abby is better at math, and Brittany is better at writing.

Re: When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? by Franzinni: 7:02pm On May 16, 2017
And God created this people like this? To prove what point?
Re: When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? by Collins4u1(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2017
Franzinni:
And God created this people like this? To prove what point?

that nothing is impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
At some point when I see these conjoin twins... I dey pity dem. Especially these one body two heads. One head will love to be a teacher and the other doctor. Life and its melodrama. Pathetic!!!

Yet complete guys and ladies are complaining of not having six packs, big b**bs and behinds. Some are even commit suicide. Vanity!!!
Re: When Conjoined Twins Go To School, Do They Get Separate Grades And Report Cards? by Franzinni: 1:04am On May 17, 2017
Collins4u1:

that nothing is impossible.
i

A scientist in a lab can recreate it... Is he God?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Announces 2017/18 Admission Deadline Date / Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! / UI Students,i Need Your Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.