Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) (1402 Views)

Urgent: A Female Office Assistant Needed In A Computer Engineering Company / Hands On Practical Training In Computer Engineering And Networking / B.sc./hnd Electrical/electronics Engineering Or Computer Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) by boye1: 2:50am On Dec 12, 2005
Does anyone have links to any company that can pay well for my industrial training?

I'm me, thanks.
Re: Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) by pojutime(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2006
Hi Boye1,

I am in the same shoes with you. I am also looking for IT placement. I would have loved one of these GSM companies but i heard they dont yet have a program for we undergraduates. Anyway just put your ears to the ground and stay in touch. Anything can happen.

NB- What field of Comp Engr are u interested in?

Cheers
Re: Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) by pojutime(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2006
Hi Boye1,

I am in the same shoes with you. I am also looking for IT placement. I would have loved one of these GSM companies but i heard they dont yet have a program for we undergraduates. Anyway just put your ears to the ground and stay in touch. Anything can happen.

NB- What field of Comp Engr are u interested in?

Cheers
Re: Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) by obua: 11:15am On May 09, 2006
I advise IT students to look for exposure for IT placements instead of looking for well paying companies.
Come to think of it, and IT student will not have much to offer in terms of knowledge to a company.
I know of an IT(OND) student who pestered my firm to give her an IT placement and She was expecting to be paid 15k per month> She cried her head off when she realized she would not be paid that much.
Even corpers don't earn that much.
I encourage people to learn and acquire marketable skills so that they can earn money on their own
Re: Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) by Rare(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2006
Like OBUA mentioned, please go in it foer the experience. I know you don't like the sound of that, but in the long run, you will see why that reason is the best option.

If you just want the experinec, a lot of IT firms ou there can give you a job for a meagre allowance.

If you are in Abuja try Linkserve Ltd, Wuse II; or a few IT firms all on Adetokunbo Ademola crescent
Re: Need to Do My Indrustrial Training (Computer Engineering) by diyobdw(f): 1:48pm On May 10, 2006
Your LOCATION is key!!!
then follow Obua's advice.
In the real world most IT firm has
full staff,contract staff,NYSC before considering, IT student.
The truth is IT means extra hands at a higher discounted cost. (your transport and hopefully lunch)
but look around, make a list of the Coys near you.Make a presentable CV also learn a lilttle about them before approaching them.
Goood luck

(1) (Reply)

Bank Job And Career / Access Bank Test(21st July)by 7am / Michelin Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.