Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

An Open Letter To Jamb Registrar By A Streetwriter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To Jamb Registrar By A Streetwriter (605 Views)

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / ASUU Calls For JAMB Registrar’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Jamb Registrar By A Streetwriter by Chibuhealth(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2017
**An Open Letter to Jamb Registrar**
° By Pascal Okeke °
Dear Prof. Olarewaju Oloyede,
Greetings from the office of the citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria. How are you doing and how far with the various reports sent to your desk about the ongoing Jamb Exams?
Iampascalokeke and a concerned citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I wish to bring to your notice some of the things which you may have overlooked or not have known but if you already do, Sir Kindly Add the following to your Archive of Information.
Sir, Let me first of all commend you for the adoption of CBT in administering your exams in this 21st Century but sir, how can you jump into the digital world/Administering Computer Based Tests without adequate preparation for it?
Also Sir, with all due respect, We are in this recessional country together and you know how hard Getting Money are, How can a candidate who paid N5,500 for JAMB form be given a faulty 17th century system to answer a 21st century questions within a short time? Is it fair? Even some of your workers won't find it funny if they are these kids!
Sir, with all due respect, what then is the essence of Jamb Exams if WAEC exams are now the Core Determinants in Deciding who gets admitted as well as University Entrance Exams? OK even your Organisation and Accredited centres are trading blames on the faulty systems and networks provided for UTME, since the both of you have not taken the blame, we should channel it to the Students abi?
My Senior Colleague Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu suggested JAMB should build their own CBT centres! Sir, to me, this is a welcome IDEA!
In case I pretend to forget, Iampascalokeke and I also thank you for using My Manest Man: Samson Abioye 's #Pass.ng in Training and Equipping these Kids for the exam. Sir the platform is super good and can also replace Your current platform. I know it won't be bad if you invite him over!
Hope you are aware that some exams which are scheduled to hold by 08:00am are now holding by 07:45pm? Juanu ESE nah! No be mouth!
When I wrote JAMB exam, the entry requirement to purchase PUTME form is 270, now the Nationwide acceptable score is 180. Sir are we growing in this country or going educationally backward? Hope this slayqueen saga has not affected the quality of Jambs Decision!
Can't we resurrect this situation? I know you have the ability and capability to do it. Hope this my long letter don't get you offended.
Anyways iampascalokeke and like I said, I am a Farmer and the President of StreetWriters Association! Feel free to work on the aforementioned gist.
Let me drop my pen here because it is raining in Awka and for me to go out today, I must go on time to hire my own flying Boat! The WALKING sorry working Governor of Anambra State decided we use flying boat throughout this season.
Thank you for giving me your time.
Kind Regards
Iampascalokeke
President, Ndikwe na Ndiekweghi

(1) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa University / Advise Me Please Becos I Am Confuse / About Seiyefa John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.