Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Three Year Old Boy Seriously Beaten And Brutalize By His Father (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Year Old Boy Seriously Beaten And Brutalize By His Father (photos) (533 Views)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / London Girl Brutalize By A Nigerian Boy For Calling Him Black Monkey (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Year Old Boy Seriously Beaten And Brutalize By His Father (photos) by BOX555(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2017
Most time I ask myself is it really true because when things like this happen you don’t really know what to say or do.

Biblically children are gift from God and everybody needs it, especially women. But the question is why is it that this gift like falling into the hands of wrong people, when I mean wrong people am talking about people who don’t know the value of it.

The say people miss use and rough handle things because they don’t know the value of it. When I saw this photos of a 3 year old boy seriously beaten and brutalize by his father, I had three question in mind (1) is he truly his father. (2) Where was his mother during the incident? (3) What did he do?

CLICK LINK FOR FULL STORY AND PHOTOS http://www.angle909ja.com/2017/05/three-year-old-boy-seriously-beaten-and.html

Re: Three Year Old Boy Seriously Beaten And Brutalize By His Father (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
Location please
Re: Three Year Old Boy Seriously Beaten And Brutalize By His Father (photos) by owensking(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:
Location please

Saw it on facebook....that's Ghana
Re: Three Year Old Boy Seriously Beaten And Brutalize By His Father (photos) by nifemi25(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
The father should be disciplin in the market

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian Pastor (Oluwadayomi) That Was killed In US / Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her Deep French Kiss / Man Narrates How He Was Able To Escape From Cops Who Wanted To Implicate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.