Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? (618 Views)

Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend / Trouble in family over my sister's marriage to a divorcee man with 5 children / This Pre-wedding Shots Will Make You Choose Happiness & Family Over Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? by Nickizoe(f): 9:25pm On May 16, 2017
Would you choose to live independently after graduation or continue to stay with your parents after graduation provided you have something doing irrespective of how low or high the salary is?? Me, am going for freedom! You??
Re: Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? by OkuFaba(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2017
This is the current problem my family is facing. My brother graduated since 2012 and served in 2013, he's been working since then and earns a reasonable 6 figure amount. Just last month he moved out of my fathers house to his new apartment and my father is almost at the point of disowning him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? by BadBouy: 9:47pm On May 16, 2017
I'll sure be hustling to make ends meet before I graduate
I love freedom
OkuFaba why your day wanna disown your bro shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? by Nickizoe(f): 10:04pm On May 16, 2017
OkuFaba:
This is the current problem my family is facing. My brother graduated since 2012 and served in 2013, he's been working since then and earns a reasonable 6 figure amount. Just last month he moved out of my fathers house to his new apartment and my father is almost at the point of disowning him.
Disowning?? That's too far nah...
Re: Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2017
Mogbe .. Me I don't like wahala ooo.. Everyday washing car, sweeping house and washing plates...

You no fit dey get visitors anyhow..

I rather go stay with any of my relatives in another state...

I don't think its wise for a graduate to remain in their father's house after graduation... Point is, the person will just be too lazy since he or she is eating mummy's food free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Go For Family Over Freedom Or Freedom Over Family??? by OkuFaba(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
Nickizoe:
Disowning?? That's too far nah...
you dont know what is is to have a controlling dad. Thank God his children are'nt kids anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WIVES: Can You Be The Solo Earner For A Time? / I Am A Parent; How Can I Let Go Of My Adult Children? / Amazing Transformation Of Gas Explosion Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.