Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies (2066 Views)

Urgent Sales Vacancies / Apply For MTN Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee - Sales & Marketing / Urgent Sales Vacancies, Agege, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 1:04am On May 17, 2017
TERRITORIAL TRAINEE RETAIL REPRESENTATIVES

Our client is a major Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with major interest in the Foods and Snacks sector of the economy. She seeks to engage young, literate and forward looking men and women to develop into Super Sales professionals.

The nature of the job requires that the interested candidates for the first phase must be resident in a high density area within Lagos.

All interested candidates must have a firm knowledge of the geography and buying culture of the chosen area.

This is a field job and reality demands that the candidate must be sometimes walk around the territory when necessary to market the products in the designated neighbourhood.

The candidate must be willing to provide two solid guarantors who must be willing to indemnify the company of any losses attributed to the prospective staff.

Twice a month, a training and evaluation session will be held in the company’s’ premises in Ogun State and all field staff are expected to attend.

The training is supposed to identify smarty and focused candidates who will join the company as Sales Executive after the training period.

Please note that this position is a contract spanning Four (4) months only. 

Successful candidates will be absorbed into the mainstream of the company after four months of intensive training.

Please also note that this is a performance driven job and results are the only indices that count.

For the training span, there will be a fixed monthly allowance, commission on sales and bonuses where obtainable (terms and conditions apply).

The selection process will commence immediately with shortlisted candidates undergoing phone interviews this week.

A face to face interview will be held subsequently, and then resumption for successful candidates will hold on Wednesday 30thMay 2017.

Our client is an equal opportunities employer and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, faith or educational grades/qualifications.

Interested candidates interested in building a world class career in direct sales, marketing, customer care and advertising may submit their comprehensive CV to;

The National Sales Manager,  

smartjobs2015@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 12:51am On May 18, 2017
Responses are good so far.

The shortlisting has commenced already with some applicants already contacted via phone.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
Interview date will be fixed for next week from what I gather. Then orientation will take place on Friday 26th May 2017.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
Interview date will be fixed for next week from what I gather.
Then orientation will take place on Friday 26th May 2017.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 10:09am On May 19, 2017
Submission of resumes still open.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Allstrasse: 12:04pm On May 19, 2017
I verified this vacancy and then asked my neighbours son to apply.

He did and was called for an interview after a preliminary phone interview.

He was made an offer as stated above, 4 months internship/sales training with a monthly allowance of 15,000 but with attractive commissions and bonuses.

I considered it fair enough but I just have issues with the guarantee format.They are asking for an open cheque preferably from a staffbof a reputabke bank or the depositof original NYSC discharge certificate before commencement. This is supposedly to indemnify themselves from losses that could arise from theft or diversion.

A bit harsh I may say.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by womanofsteel: 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
Oktane:
Interview date will be fixed for next week from what I gather.

Then orientation will take place on Friday 26th May 2017.

Please how much is take home pay after confirmation? And how about the name of the company?
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 7:58am On May 20, 2017
womanofsteel:

Please how much is take home pay after confirmation? And how about the name of the company?

I cannot say much about the pay after confirmation. But I do know that for a good sales job in Lagos your fixed salary may not really be competitive but the incentives are usually super.

Commissions on turnover and sometimes periodic bonuses make your take-home really attractive.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Nwanieke(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2017
I was contacted not up to 30 minutes after applying. Mehn the guy on the phone drilled me verbally that I had to tell him OGA calm down. I hope I am called and the job has good prospects cos I really need a change of job
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Allstrasse: 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
Nwanieke:
I was contacted not up to 30 minutes after applying. Mehn the guy on the phone drilled me verbally that I had to tell him OGA calm down. I hope I am called and the job has good prospects cos I really need a change of job

I don't understand why his drilling you will necessitate your telling him to calm down.

I think that may be considered rude by the majority of Nigerian men/women.

I hope they call you back.
And please if they do try to calm down and behave yourself. You probably need the job more than they need you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Oktane: 7:22am On May 22, 2017
Shortlisting of candidates in progress. Kindly send in your resumes as requested.

Do however note that positions are for Lagos residents only.

The second phase will for Port Harcourt and Abuja and Enugu and this will take place in June while Resumption will be for July 3rd, 2017.
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Inlakssolar: 10:11am On May 22, 2017
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by Nwanieke(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2017
Allstrasse:

I don't understand why his drilling you will necessitate your telling him to calm down.

I think that may be considered rude by the majority of Nigerian men/women.

I hope they call you back.
And please if they do try to calm down and behave yourself. You probably need the job more than they need you.

All the best.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies by NUPITECH: 12:58pm On May 22, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY !!! VACANCY!!!!
APPLY RIGHT NOW FOR A MARKETING JOB IN HARMONY CSI LTD "A REAL ESTATE COMPANY".HARMONY IS RECRUITING MARKETERS FOR HER NEWLY ESTABLISH OFFICE IN LAGOS,NIGERIA
My company "HARMONY CSI LTD" is a real estate firm with wide dream of expanding her product of SALES OF LANDED PROPERTIES AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
decided to seek the EMPLOYMENT and RECRUITMENT of MARKETERS who will be train and oriented by the Professional trainers.
Interested individual should send his/her CV to:RECRUITMENTSATHCSILTD@GMAIL.COM and also call this nos 08029284268 or 08055841496 for confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

SAP Nigeria Graduate Skills For Africa Programme 2018 / EKSCAT Has Released List Of Successfull Candidates For Screening Test / Maersk Group Graduate Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.