Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) (814 Views)

This Is Not A Virus, It's Anti-christ. – Revealed By Pastor Chris / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) by ogooluwaakinto: 4:35am On May 17, 2017
TB Joshua Flee to Israel – Its God’s Will (Jesus Christ Revealed)

by Joshua Munguti

TB Joshua flee to Israel – its God’s WILL. Jesus Christ revealed in the morning hours of Sunday, 7th May 2017.

I saw the evil one (Satan) out to kill TB Joshua

And I saw God open heaven and release one of the Old Testament prophet; he was like an angel

This angel came to protect TB Joshua and take him to his place – where the Old Testament prophet stayed in his times – Israel

In Israel is where your protection is TB Joshua

Its God’s Will for you TB Joshua to go to Israel for your time to depart earth has not come

God’s Will is non-negotiable

And God revealed what will happen to you if you delay or stay in Nigeria

TB Joshua flee to Israel – its God’s Will

(There are many things I have hidden for reasons. I gave the revelation to your people TB Joshua, same day Jesus Christ revealed)

Brethren, pray for Jesus Christ servants

Pray for TB Joshua

Jesus is Coming

Repent Repent Repent

Repent for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

SOURCE: http://www.christiantruthcenter.com/tb-joshua-flee-to-israel/

Re: TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) by Nobody: 4:57am On May 17, 2017
BS
Re: TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) by mydavidorf: 5:42am On May 17, 2017
Flee how?
Re: TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) by rxgodwin(m): 5:57am On May 17, 2017
Its a pity... Soon we go hear am
Re: TB Joshua Flee To Israel – Its God’s Will (jesus Christ Revealed) by ScienceWatch: 6:17pm On May 23, 2017
WRITE THIS DOWN; Africa has condemned itself the same way the JEWS condemned themselves about 2000 years ago.

What happened next to the Jews was horrific and heart breaking. AFRICA prepare yourself. You have handed yourself over to Satan's rule.

The spirit world of LIGHT and DARK rule !
No amount of clever human planning can outsmart the spirits.

REJOICE PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD !
The holy Prophet TB JOSHUA is destiny driven.
Pray hard to thank God for giving Africa a chance to enter His kingdom.

AFRICA WILL learn to mourn !

(1) (Reply)

They Are Many Ways The THEIST God Can Prove It Exist / A Christmas message from a Muslim Cleric - The founder of MILOR / What's Your Best Bible Chapter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.