Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Arnold's Chiari Malformation Type 1 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arnold's Chiari Malformation Type 1 (329 Views)

How Type 1 Diabetes Is Frustrating My Life / India Is Home To Close To 97,000 Children With Type 1 Diabetes / Symptoms Of Type 1 And Type 2 Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arnold's Chiari Malformation Type 1 by cazzez(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2017
I am hoping to provide a better understanding of what Chiari Malformation is, how it can affect someone and explain my specific journey.
Each Chiarian is different because the condition affects us in different ways. There are approx 85 symptoms in total. Ask any Chiarian what their symptoms are and you will notice a pattern however what affects one person may never affect another.
The beginning of this blog will be more educational than entertaining... The entertaining part will come once I've had my surgery and I'm on the pain meds hahaha
I have lived the beginning of this journey and hope you will join me on the recovery part. I encourage anyone else with Chiari Malformation to follow along and share their experiences as well. The more stories told the greater the unterstanding :-
Re: Arnold's Chiari Malformation Type 1 by peacettw: 6:43am On May 17, 2017
wow. I had to do a back turn when I saw the topic of your post. Glad to see you are pulling through. Once in a while, we get to make the diagnosis in our pxs but then that occurs rarely. Do you have any neural tube defects or hydrocephalos? Normally, I wouldn't have asked cos of privacy and all but you seem willing to share.

At what age were you when the diagnosis was made and where. When you mentioned surgery, which exactly. again I apologize for the intrusion.
Re: Arnold's Chiari Malformation Type 1 by GogetterMD(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2017
Following keenly

(1) (Reply)

Does Computer And Mobile Phone Radiation Affects You? / Men's Prostrate And Vitofit Pack / The Tenets Of An Open Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.