Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated (10408 Views)

I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / 20-Year-Old Man Drowns Inside A Pond While Taking His Bath In Kano / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by asifawarley(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2017
All the victims had since been buried accordance to Muslim rites amid wailing.

The attackers, whose motive could not be ascertained, butchered the entire household with machetes.

The victims were discovered in the pool of their blood when school bus came to pick the children.

A close family friend, Mr Yusuf Oludaisi, described the act as dastardly and wicked, wondering what the victim must have done to warrant such treatment.

“He was someone whom we grew up together. I have known him for 30 years to be humble and kind to everyone who came across his path.

“It’s really sad because this was someone you will never see quarrelling or being disrespectful”, said Oludaisi.

The younger brother of the victim, Alfa Ishaaq Amzat-Salam, however, said he would leave the matter for God to judge.

“I leave those who perpetrated such evil into God’s hands for He alone will judge them. The deed cannot be undone.

“I will always remember my brother forever for his loving kindness as he was a shining light to us all”, said Ishaaq.

Ex-Senator Gbenga Kaka (Ogun East), who was at the burial of the victims, described the incident as very sad.

“I am a close friend to the father of the victim and when I heard what happened, I was in bitter shock.

“It is unimaginable what these people did and it brings much sadness to my heart. I don’t even have the words to describe it,” said Kaka.
Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), in Ogun, Bimbola Oyeyemi, said the command was aware of the incident.

“We are already doing all to investigate and apprehend the culprit,” he said.

Sympathisers described the cleric as a peace-loving, humble and caring individual.
sourceRulingguys Forum
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by Vicolan: 6:55am On May 17, 2017
So sad
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by Rilwayne001: 7:01am On May 17, 2017
What could they have done to have warranted this? cry
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by krys22: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
Booked
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by omiaruk: 10:36am On May 17, 2017
There is something about Ikeji in Ogun, I can't phantom
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by kolacost: 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
I saw this on the TV and I was so surprised at human cruelty, Wiped a whole family. Well I have a God that doesn't sleep and am sure that Justice would prevail. RIP!!!!!!
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by iceboy4752(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2017
Suppose na pastor na, many will be like:
"Muslims why?"
"Muslims kill too much."
But since it's an Imam na blame Christians if you like.
Smh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2017
Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by crazyABO(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Allahu Akbar
for wah? Do u knw d meaning of wah u just said?
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by crazyABO(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2017
No place is safe in our country cry people kill each other for reason best known to them n actually selfish interest sad inalilahiwahinailehirajihun cry
Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
for wah? Do u knw d meaning of wah u just said?

No.

But that's what terrorists scream before killing people.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated by Nutase: 8:03am On May 20, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

No.

shocked
RoyalBoutique:

No.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 146th On Global Peace Index, 8th Least Peaceful In Africa / Ex-Police Corporal, Chinedu Nwachukwu Remanded In Prison In Abia / Noah Kekere: Court Revokes Bail Of Accused Jos ‘Organ Harvester’, Orders Remand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.