Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) (939 Views)

Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by bobbyjayremmy: 12:01pm On May 17, 2017
YBNL chairman, Olamide, paid a visit to Soundcity FM recently – the rapper, during his time there, spoke on why he relates with BBN Winner Efe Ejeba.

He talked about those who belittle the TV reality show star, because they feel he doesn’t have an edge in music – speaking to Moet Abebe, of Soundcity radio, Olamide talked about being ready to work with Efe whenever he is ready.He says and i quote:

“Whenever he is ready, a lot of people tend to look down on others who they think is not talented enough, you don’t judge a book by its cover in most cases”,“I see hunger, zeal, passionate person anytime I see Efe and someone who is going to be very diligent with his work,” going on to quote the bible verse which says that a diligent man will stand before kings.
“The guy may not be all that fantastic or spectacular but I can see it in him over time he is going to develop himself as he grows in the industry,”

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by bobbyjayremmy: 12:05pm On May 17, 2017
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by bobbyjayremmy: 12:05pm On May 17, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 17, 2017
Na him option him talk
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 17, 2017
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2017
Olamide always willing to help serious upcoming artist
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by Baasebaa0570(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
YBNL chairman, Olamide, paid a visit to Soundcity FM recently – the rapper, during his time there, spoke on why he relates with BBN Winner Efe Ejeba.

He talked about those who belittle the TV reality show star, because they feel he doesn’t have an edge in music – speaking to Moet Abebe, of Soundcity radio, Olamide talked about being ready to work with Efe whenever he is ready.He says and i quote:

“Whenever he is ready, a lot of people tend to look down on others who they think is not talented enough, you don’t judge a book by its cover in most cases”,“I see hunger, zeal, passionate person anytime I see Efe and someone who is going to be very diligent with his work,” going on to quote the bible verse which says that a diligent man will stand before kings.
“The guy may not be all that fantastic or spectacular but I can see it in him over time he is going to develop himself as he grows in the industry,”

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

To me Olamide is symbol of hope as he said always ''giving hope to young stars''
Re: See What Olamide Badoo Said About Efe Ejeba Music Career (video) by lenghtinny(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2017
He's just trying to to massage efe's ego....

Person wey go blow go blow, you no fit force am lailai... Na bbn Efe go take blow and e don blow, Wetin he wan use music do. Make he no learn from Munachi Abii story, hin go hear am soon

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blast Davido's American Passport / See Toke Makinwa's Sister's Oyinbo Husband Do The 'Dobale' At Their Wedding / Kemi Adetiba And Latasha Ngwube "Battle" For Boxer, Anthony Joshua's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.