Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo (1761 Views)

I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by jefferson5545: 1:13pm On May 17, 2017
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo said she is happy to have divorced her husband

Ini Edo got married to an American based businessman, Phillip in 2008.

She allegedly walked out of the marriage in September, 2014 following accusations of domestic violence and cheating.

Speaking on ‘Rubbing Minds’ a Channel Television programme, the actress cited irresolvable differences and incompatibility as the major reasons for the crash of her marriage.

continue reading

Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 17, 2017
Why would you ever regret? undecided undecided

You are part of the Pioneers of Divorced Celebrities

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 17, 2017
you sleep around this one no suppose be news na

We knw why u left the marriage

We no vex you're a calabar woman , 5" no dey work for una

Na random 10" from diff people dey work wink

Fire down nothing does u

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by houstonia(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2017
biatch i think you do regret it and still are. if not why talk about it?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by Partnerbiz(f): 1:31pm On May 17, 2017
Cucumber and coke bottle crew..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by Partnerbiz(f): 1:31pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
you sleep around this one no suppose be news na

We knw why u left the marriage

We no vex you're a calabar woman , 5" no dey work for una

Na random 10" from diff people dey work wink

Fire down nothing does u
5" whay is that? 5 inches of what?

See below..
Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by otimothy(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2017
Na so them go come online dey form as if them be aliens wey no get emotions.....bia nwanyi we know as e dey do you and we understand......go rest.
Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by BlackDBagba: 1:43pm On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by smardray(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2017
We dont regret it as well....no bug awa news wit nansense
Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by samfuntua: 4:17pm On May 17, 2017
When you meet your creator tell Him that
Re: I Don’t Regret Walking Out Of My Marriage – Actress, Ini Edo by kokoA(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
You walked out abi you were kicked out? undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Trow Back Photo Of Nigeria Big Boy Hush Puppi Will Make You To Hustle Hard / ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today / PHOTOS: Adesua Etomi Stuns In Her New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.