Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Tonto Dikeh’s Nanny Calls Her Out In New Interview After She Released A Vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tonto Dikeh’s Nanny Calls Her Out In New Interview After She Released A Vide (435 Views)

National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tonto Dikeh’s Nanny Calls Her Out In New Interview After She Released A Vide by jamiualata: 3:03pm On May 17, 2017
There’s a new drama surrounding Tonto Dikeh and her nanny who has been taking care of Tonto’s son, King Andre for over one year.
So here’s the gist. Over the weekend Tonto Dikeh’s nanny, Mrs Mbechi was admitted at a hospital in Abuja and unfortunately, she couldn’t pay her bills until an NGO, Queen Ashley foundation came to her rescue.

CLICK TO SEE PHOTO AND WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:- http://www.xpoloaded.com/2017/05/how-tonto-dikehs-nanny-calls-her-out-in.html

Re: How Tonto Dikeh’s Nanny Calls Her Out In New Interview After She Released A Vide by Olibboy: 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
Lie detector

(1) (Reply)

Any Entertainer That Doesn’t Have Female Fans Should Find Another Job / Davido Shares More Photos Of His New Home / I’m A God – Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.