Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days (16304 Views)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days / Co-oprative For Those In Need Of Loans And Grants For Business Ideas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Dera25(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
I need a loan of 1m naira and I have a collateral please inbox me derastainless@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by smartking1: 11:27pm On May 30, 2017
masterbiz303@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Minabee: 9:08pm On May 31, 2017
I'd like to know the details of this soft loan. benebaye@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by CedaCliq: 9:16pm On May 31, 2017
I really need a soft loan to put things in order in my ailing business venture. Will appreciate it if you could be of help. From a seriously in need of soft loan guy. I need 100k to be paid back in 5 months time but on your terms anyways. Thanks. Email Address: cedacliq@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by fmranky: 9:26pm On May 31, 2017
Am interested Dr.ranky@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by femoDee: 10:02pm On May 31, 2017
my email is femightbd@yahoo.com..... I am interested
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Krosslife(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2017
Pls, i'm urgently in need of N250k for my ecommerce business launch in Lagos.

My email address is: ajibawoolusola@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 11:19pm On May 31, 2017
chauchy:
Hello sir, I have signified here but you didn't reply my quote.
I have a practical business plan to be run in one of the Nigerian federal university campus. It is a profitable and viable business which I have rich experience in. Please, I need a loan of about 150k to be paid back in 45days time with interest.
Most of the equipments and the space I need are ready, but the capital is what is holding me back.

I have what I can tender as a collateral.
Please, help me with the loan, and I won't only repay .

with interest but will also be grateful to you for life.
please, bear in mind that, you're not just helping me, but conversely also helping one of the best mind in Nigeria and Africa.

I will be grateful Sir, if you can respond to me.
Hello Sir , I apologize for the late response .. please , check your email inbox . Thanks !!!

Email: Echelonroyal@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by xpanciated: 1:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Hi, tanks for dis act. My email is xpanciobaba@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by babkol: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2017
babkol07@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by danie09(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

I bet this message meets you well .In order to alleviate the pains and suffering of my fellow country people , I am giving out soft loans from the sum of N1m downwards. Terms and Conditions apply . Please, send me a message and let's deal ok .

Fraudulent people should beware as this message is for serious minded people with genuine purposes for applying.

Moderators should please help move this to front page. Thanks !!!
this is 100% true. i applied for loan nd got paid within 24hours... i recommend western giant consult for everyone who needs loans the conditions are easy and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by elocas: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
i need loan and promise to pay back.casmirero@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by akpumping7720(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
ihimiray:
I need a loan urgently.... Can we discuss privately
am very interested sir. hw do I get across to u?

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by akpumping7720(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
I ave been looking for dis. magnumbase@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
danie09:
this is 100% true. i applied for loan nd got paid within 24hours... i recommend western giant consult for everyone who needs loans the conditions are easy and straightforward.

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us here Sir.regards!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by akpumping7720(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

I bet this message meets you well .In order to alleviate the pains and suffering of my fellow country people , I am giving out soft loans from the sum of N1m downwards. Terms and Conditions apply . Please, send me a message and let's deal ok .

Fraudulent people should beware as this message is for serious minded people with genuine purposes for applying.

am interested bro. magnumbase@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
chauchy:
AdemolaA2, you have a mail sir...
I have responded to your email Sir.
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
chauchy:
Didn't receive anything Sir.

The email is Echelonroyal@gmail.com... we earlier discussed sir.
Please , check your email inbox again . Thanks !!!
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by joinnow: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Interested pls inbox
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Odelhorno1990: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice, easiest way to get things done by self! To add to your choice, incase you need upto 4million Naira instant loan and less than and you are a salary earner, kindly us @RenMoney, call/whatsup Ogaga@ 08159385912/08068781891 to get disbursement within one working day.
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Yommexclean(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
yommexclean@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by delight03: 2:28am On Jun 02, 2017
adelekeakande@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by borntosuccess(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

nwankwodaniel77@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Emusan(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2017
AdemolaA2:
.. I have responded to your email Sir.
I'm interested: emus4lifeisreal@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by zionwinn(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2017
AdemolaA2:

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us here Sir.regards!!!

Goodday sir, am currently into a business, and I supply my community, I would need a loan to expand and expand my client base. My email is: zionwinn@naij.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by oluwakontrol: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2017
Need a loan. Yomex2010@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by wibarforce: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
I need 100k please reply. 07032743929. Thedonwasiu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sale All Types Of Italian Suit And Turkey Blazers In Stock. / I Need Diesel Supplier Very Urgent / Sourcing Weavon, Attachment, Wig And Provision Items For My Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.