Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Terror Virus Ransomware Spreads Panic Around The World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Terror Virus Ransomware Spreads Panic Around The World (385 Views)

Free Anti-ransomware For Computers With Latest Updates / Ransomware Attacks 2017: What Is Ransomware And How To Prevent, Stop Ransomware / Accidental Hero' Halts Ransomware Attack And Warns: This Is Not Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terror Virus Ransomware Spreads Panic Around The World by Nullen: 4:35pm On May 17, 2017
THE deadly ransomware virus that hit no fewer than 150 countries across the globe at the weekend is spreading panic around the world, causing widespread damage.

Ransomware is a type of malicious software that carries out the cryptoviral extortion attack from cryptovirology that blocks access to data until a ransom is paid and displays a message requesting payment to unlock it. Simple ransomware may lock the system in a way which is not difficult for a knowledgeable person to reverse....

http://www.streetcurb.com/2017/05/17/terror-virus-ransomware-spreads-panic-around-the-world/
Re: Terror Virus Ransomware Spreads Panic Around The World by ElsonMorali: 4:39pm On May 17, 2017
I always have my data backed up, so they can have it.

I'll format and reinstall.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A USA Adsense Account Preferably Verified One / Supercharge Your Business With Power Of Internet. Get Fully Functional Ecommerce / Building A Classified Website(i Need Professional Help On The Best Script)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.