Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. (874 Views)

Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / EFCC Reply To An Individual Who Intends To abolish EFCC if he is president / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
Here if you missed it:https://www.nairaland.com/3803379/why-dont-like-nigerians-robert

First of all I think and I know that most learned folks in the united states including president trump wouldn't buy the thoughts and experiences of Roberts Lindsay's Assessments​ about Nigerians, which is anchored in recent maybe fall out with one out of permit me to say billions of Nigerians which is scattered all over the whole planet. Thank God I am a Nigerian. You may not know how fortunate enough I am to come from this unique and diverse ethnic variety state called naija.

Back to Roberts Lindsay's Assessment, someone who is a great example of how super smart people can suck at math and not do well on the SAT. He writes:

Yes, I have a genius IQ (over 140) but I have never, I mean never been good at math, especially higher math. And that means algebra and geometry. All of my family except my Dad have or had genius IQ’s, and we are all awful at math. I barely got through Algebra in high school, and I sucked at geometry. My math scores were so poor that they kept me out of the UC system, much to my father’s dismay and anger as he wanted to me to go to UCLA. My sister barely got through Statistics to get her social sciences degree. My SAT scores are not even that great.
According to Lindsay, his 140+ IQ is well authenticated, having been obtained on both the WISC and the WAIS-R (the Wechsler scales are probably the best IQ tests in existence, having g loadings of 0.9+). And you can tell he’s extremely bright because he can write very long interesting posts about many different kinds of topics from psychology, to anthropology to politics. He just knows so much about so much, and general knowledge is one of the strongest signs of IQ. He even looks intelligent with the glasses (myopia is genetically linked to IQ) and the pale skin.

Not only is his IQ extremely high, but it’s extremely lopsided with his social IQ > logic IQ. This is a pattern you see more often in women and blacks than in white or Mongoloid men, and I believe it’s a throwback to a more primitive stage of evolution when humans were more sexual and schizophrenic; less nerdy and autistic. A commenter here felt that Lindsay and I are kind of opposites on this spectrum I describe.

So even though Lindsay wears glasses (a nerdy trait), he has dated many women and is hyper aware of the signals they are sending him. One problem with a high social IQ is having such a strong Theory of Mind makes one perceive minds even where they don’t exist, putting one at risk for believing in God, ghosts, UFOs and Sasquatch, and indeed Lindsay’s blog posts about Bigfoot are wildly popular.

I saw firsthand how acute Lindsay’s social IQ can be when he banned from his blog for so-called “right-wing politics”. This was before I was famous of course. No one would dare ban me now. At the time I decided to sneak back onto his blog pretending to be an old lady. Lindsay immediately saw through the ruse. “NO WAY IS THAT GUY A WOMAN!” he screamed. “NOT IN ANY POSSIBLE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And so after the super IQ which is a whooping 140+, it's unbelievably strange he still can't recognise that evil and good people are universal and not associated only to Nigerians alone. My people I am talking to the humble and hardworking, the good ones, don't allow any stranger make you feel bad of your home. Home is beautiful and there is no where like home where you are first citizen. I never said there are no bad people in Nigeria, not. There are. As there are also everywhere of man territory after the fall of man and the rise of the Prince of the world, Lucifer. Thank God he is judged now.

I am warning Blogger Lindsay Robert to as a matter of national importance withdraw such outdated assessment and out of course saying forth with. And I am using this medium to ask the appropriate authority to as matter of national image laundering to compel Robert Lindsay to issue an apology to us the good Nigerians. There is only one teacher who came down from heaven sent by our master CHRIST JESUS, the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of truth, who is giving birth to good men all over the whole world. I don't believe Robert Lindsay have met this person, if not he would have removed the darkness in him so that he can be able to see that the whole world is a global village. And that evil has been and will be until men learn how not to yield to evil thought​ and present their bodies a living sacrifice to the Holy Spirit to build them up for the work of love which is the greatest.

We match on..........

Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by BiafranBushBoy: 4:45pm On May 17, 2017
He didn't wake up and type all those.

When I was a kid, I thought Chinese people could fly and do their karate. But when I became older, I knew they were all tricks.

All of the Nigerians he met exhibited same qualities. And remember he hasn't visited Nigeria, so how do you expect him to know that he is generalizing??

Instead of trying to show yourself as one of the good Nigerians, tell our igbho bros to stop drugs.

Tell our yoloba bros to stop internet scam

Tell our politicians to make the country a good one and stop being corrupt

Tell our norten to stop being fanatics.

Preach to your kinsmen and tell them to change!

When it happens, the white men will see us for our new self.

I am not a nigerian tho wink
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

When I was a kid, I thought Chinese people could fly and do their karate. But when I became older, I knew they were all tricks.

All of the Nigerians he met exhibited same qualities. And remember he hasn't visited Nigeria, so how do you expect him to know that he is generalizing??

Instead of trying to show yourself as one of the good Nigerians, tell our igbho bros to stop drugs.

And understand[b][/b]

Please read it again. Thanks
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:36am On May 18, 2017
Grace
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by 900warriorz: 4:54am On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

bro, you're right but I still assert, america is way more worse than any country on this earth. They've killed so many even more than the African continent as a whole....why do they have to judge us all the time? because we don't talk doesn't mean we are stupid.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2017
900warriorz:
bro, you're right but I still assert, america is way more worse than any country on this earth. They've killed so many even more than the African continent as a whole....why do they have to judge us all the time? because we don't talk doesn't mean we are stupid.

Great
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by Greenbullet(m): 7:23am On May 18, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Here if you missed it:https://www.nairaland.com/3803379/why-dont-like-nigerians-robert

First of all I think and I know that most learned folks in the united states including president trump wouldn't buy the thoughts and experiences of Roberts Lindsay's Assessments​ about Nigerians, which is anchored in recent maybe fall out with one out of permit me to say billions of Nigerians which is scattered all over the whole planet. Thank God I am a Nigerian. You may not know how fortunate enough I am to come from this unique and diverse ethnic variety state called naija.

Back to Roberts Lindsay's Assessment, someone who is a great example of how super smart people can suck at math and not do well on the SAT. He writes:

Yes, I have a genius IQ (over 140) but I have never, I mean never been good at math, especially higher math. And that means algebra and geometry. All of my family except my Dad have or had genius IQ’s, and we are all awful at math. I barely got through Algebra in high school, and I sucked at geometry. My math scores were so poor that they kept me out of the UC system, much to my father’s dismay and anger as he wanted to me to go to UCLA. My sister barely got through Statistics to get her social sciences degree. My SAT scores are not even that great.
According to Lindsay, his 140+ IQ is well authenticated, having been obtained on both the WISC and the WAIS-R (the Wechsler scales are probably the best IQ tests in existence, having g loadings of 0.9+). And you can tell he’s extremely bright because he can write very long interesting posts about many different kinds of topics from psychology, to anthropology to politics. He just knows so much about so much, and general knowledge is one of the strongest signs of IQ. He even looks intelligent with the glasses (myopia is genetically linked to IQ) and the pale skin.

Not only is his IQ extremely high, but it’s extremely lopsided with his social IQ > logic IQ. This is a pattern you see more often in women and blacks than in white or Mongoloid men, and I believe it’s a throwback to a more primitive stage of evolution when humans were more sexual and schizophrenic; less nerdy and autistic. A commenter here felt that Lindsay and I are kind of opposites on this spectrum I describe.

So even though Lindsay wears glasses (a nerdy trait), he has dated many women and is hyper aware of the signals they are sending him. One problem with a high social IQ is having such a strong Theory of Mind makes one perceive minds even where they don’t exist, putting one at risk for believing in God, ghosts, UFOs and Sasquatch, and indeed Lindsay’s blog posts about Bigfoot are wildly popular.

I saw firsthand how acute Lindsay’s social IQ can be when he banned from his blog for so-called “right-wing politics”. This was before I was famous of course. No one would dare ban me now. At the time I decided to sneak back onto his blog pretending to be an old lady. Lindsay immediately saw through the ruse. “NO WAY IS THAT GUY A WOMAN!” he screamed. “NOT IN ANY POSSIBLE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

And so after the super IQ which is a whooping 140+, it's unbelievably strange he still can't recognise that evil and good people are universal and not associated only to Nigerians alone. My people I am talking to the humble and hardworking, the good ones, don't allow any stranger make you feel bad of your home. Home is beautiful and there is no where like home where you are first citizen. I never said there are no bad people in Nigeria, not. There are. As there are also everywhere of man territory after the fall of man and the rise of the Prince of the world, Lucifer. Thank God he is judged now.

I am warning Blogger Lindsay Robert to as a matter of national importance withdraw such outdated assessment and out of course saying forth with. And I am using this medium to ask the appropriate authority to as matter of national image laundering to compel Robert Lindsay to issue an apology to us the good Nigerians. There is only one teacher who came down from heaven sent by our master CHRIST JESUS, the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of truth, who is giving birth to good men all over the whole world. I don't believe Robert Lindsay have met this person, if not he would have removed the darkness in him so that he can be able to see that the whole world is a global village. And that evil has been and will be until men learn how not to yield to evil thought​ and present their bodies a living sacrifice to the Holy Spirit to build them up for the work of love which is the greatest.

We match on..........
you assessment is highly illogical and sentimental, from your write up it shows that you are trying to use Religion as a proof that you are not a scumbag, well that's pathetic because we all know the man is saying the truth, what do you make of an 18 year old boy whose father is on a 50k per month salary owning an highlander jeep. We all know what he did to buy that car so stop ranting like you Dont know that the average Nigeria has corrupt tendencies
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2017
Sure
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
you assessment is highly illogical and sentimental, from your write up it shows that you are trying to use Religion as a proof that you are not a scumbag, well that's pathetic because we all know the man is saying the truth, what do you make of an 18 year old boy whose father is on a 50k per month salary owning an highlander jeep. We all know what he did to buy that car so stop ranting like you Dont know that the average Nigeria has corrupt tendencies

Who's this brain?

How could he be saying the truth. And I am so amazed that you didn't know either the truth. Yet you are calling truth religion. What then is truth if you are still thinking like this.

Evil is universal.

Why not call Bamuda Nigerians
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by sotall(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2017
ok
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2017
Grace
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by ifyan(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
From my own view point. Robert Lindsay is right but his generalizing it to a entity is wrong.

Besides in crime rate 9ja de learn work compare to their foreign counterpart like American, Mexican, Russian, Arab, Italian, Chinese, Brazilian but their are advance organized crime.

And another thing why l wouldn't blame Robert is that the few Nigerians he has come in contact with or see, they come with negativity just as few will not like to associate with the Muslim folks due to the stereotype of terrorism . This l believe will be well explained by psychologist.

Nigerians should examine themselves and speak up.
Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by ifyan(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2017
Countries Highest Lowest Crime Rates

https://www.nairaland.com/3806043/countries-highest-lowest-crime-rates#56644736

Robert Lindsay need to see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Roberts Lindsay's Assessment Of Nigerians​.. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
ifyan:
Countries Highest Lowest Crime Rates

https://www.nairaland.com/3806043/countries-highest-lowest-crime-rates#56644736

Robert Lindsay need to see this.

Great

(1) (Reply)

'igbos Are Fools , Their Young Ladies Are Whores' - Kwara State Cop Says / Omg!! 22yr Old Guy Unveiled 1hr 8mins Long Se*xt@pe With Sugar Mummy / Small Boy Shot Dead In Imo State Youths And Police Clash. (horrible Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.