Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80500 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by evergreen9: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
@babyboy4every1 how lucrative is the snail farming biz?
1.How long do you breed / grow the snails before you sell them?
2. Is there a particular snail size / weight the snail is measured at by buyers?
3. Also how do I reach you via email and whatsapp.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Wonder1844(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
The eBook please. freeman4excel@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Chibenze(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
sof
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2017
evergreen9:
@babyboy4every1 how lucrative is the snail farming biz?
1.How long do you breed / grow the snails before you sell them?
2. Is there a particular snail size / weight the snail is measured at by buyers?
3. Also how do I reach you via email and whatsapp.
its very lucrative if u can have the patient. iv never sold any of my snails. in fact, i just started snails rearing some months back. you need to breed for nothing less than 1 and 1/2 years before you can start selling them. snails rearing isnt a fast income business.2. snails are measure b4 they are sold.it requires a lot of patien. but if you have enough and enough demands, you might decides to sell per one without measuring them. it requires a lot of patient. 08039154846. all in one, you need to read a lot about snails and watch some videos
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by yorlq94: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
pls do you know anyone in ibadan that can give training on this snail farming if yes message me on my number 08133474042 will be expecting your response
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ladeswiss(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2017
please bro, I need the eBook kindly forward to my email sekinahs70@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you and your family
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ifebrainy5: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
bro pls I need your contact,and I also need the e-book. stephenife74@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iv started seeing results. Infact. More than 100 ggs and like 30 hatchlings.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Shadefunmi(f): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
hw do i get d e-book and hw much
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by doctorgyna(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one bruh... Pls Help me with the ebook.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by es144000: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Please send me the book @porigho@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by es144000: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Porigho@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by vcente(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2017
doctorgyna:
Nice one bruh... Pls Help me with the ebook.... Choicenworgu@gmail.com.
knew t'was you.now I have proof.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Shadefunmi:
hw do i get d e-book and hw much
I don't see the ebook. Someone else wrote it. I just found the link to download it. Search through the post. The link is there.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by doctorgyna(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Email me for more proof....
vcente:
knew t'was you.now I have proof.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by vcente(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
doctorgyna:
Email me for more proof....
no need, plus I don't want to see your namesake
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by philkamby: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
i have not receive the document about snail farming you. Kindly send
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by jomolu: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
pls send me d ebook..jomolu3000@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Fayobless: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Good work, pls I would be glad to have the ebooks, my email is mfayobi@gmail.com, thanks so much.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by rerhji(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
av started mine already but learning never ends.....if u dnt mind pls send d e-book to rajiibraheem3@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by rerhji(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
babybos:
Amazing, please let me have the e book
wolebosun@gmail.com
pls can u resend d e-book to rajiibraheem3@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by SirLaw12: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please kindly send me snail and grasscutter eBook. ayobamilawrence@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by SamueloAderemi(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Please i won't mind having your e book (Samueladeremi@ymail.com)
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Snailfarm(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear All,

Please I am in need of someone to assist to run a small snail farm in Ajah, Lekki.

Please contact me if interested. Only experienced people need apply.

thanks,

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Adetomiwakehinde: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2017
I have once reared snail and they didnt develop so well. so, i ate them all.
pls can you send the e-book to my email, wonna go tru it if it gonna work out this time.
adetomiwakehinde@yahoo.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by boygeorge: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2017
Here in Abuja, we hardly know of any snail breeder we can buy breeder stocks from. Its so sad that most of all the exciting agric ventures happens in the interiors of the west and southern parts of Nigeria.

Pls any information on any where i can get good breeder snails (Gwagwalada to be precise) will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Abyima(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
please I need eBook on snail rearing. imafidonaby@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by kennysam91: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2017
babyboy4every1:
My snails

9ic one which to contact you this my details awogbadekehinde@gmail.com
WhatsApp no 07037617969
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Enzio(m): 2:35am On Oct 23, 2017
pls i need your free ebook on snail farmming. odiaonojie@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by alabisefiu(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Pls am interested in the eBook also alabi_sefiu@yahoo.com God bless
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Send me the e-book please

Billionairelizzy@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by PoWConsulting: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.