Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs (786 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?. / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
finished with NYSC week ago and honestly I must confess that I'm just confused as to what next, I'll have love to continued with my MSC but financially incapable, I still remember what my momma and I has to pass through just for me to finish my first degree.
now I'm lost in thought and confused on how to start the job hunt, but as someone has said earlier here on Nairaland that getting an interview invite depends on how catchy someone CV is, so I have been trying to put something together in that regards, mind you I've paid 3k to a guy call IntelligentDude here on Nairaland to help me draft one but the appraisal I got from it is very low.
so I've to draft this myself, guys help me and review it pls
and hey guys am up for any job openings no matter how little and willing to start small.

Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by divinehand2003(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
Where Is the CV for review ?
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
Where Is the CV for review ?
it up there sire
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by maryjan8(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2017
Good
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2017
Please delete that surfing the net
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by Larwin(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2017
try n repost the cv and it should be assistant geophysical officer and also geophysical equipment.
Yr referees too, try to use one person from yr sch, one from yr past work and maybe a public figure as third.

all the best
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by mayowastephen(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
Let ur cv correlate with the job ur ar applying for. The cv u send to dis page is good for teaching job because all ur experience ar towards teaching job. Let ur experience go with the job u ar applying for.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
Larwin:
try n repost the cv and it should be assistant geophysical officer and also geophysical equipment.
Yr referees too, try to use one person from yr sch, one from yr past work and maybe a public figure as third.

all the best
tnx boss..I appreciate
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
Please delete that surfing the net
OK ma.
tnx
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2017
maryjan8:
Good
tnk you
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by divinehand2003(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2017
My humble submission is as follows:
1. Replace Gender on the personal details section with SEX. The male or female gender does not mean the same as anatomical male or female sex. Sex is a better description for man or woman.

2::Hobbies:
The term '' surfing the net" sounds not only unprofessional but also childish. Find other hobbies to use in that section.

3. Do u have any awards such as scholarships, NYSC, workplace or scholarly awards ? Even your secondary school prefect post might do. Pls show the world that u are an outstanding candidate by telling us something unique and esteemed.

4. Personal attributes
Ideally, this comes after the personal details section. Tell us about your professional characteristics or qualities eg,
-Good communication skills
-Ability to work and deliver with little or no supervision
-Team work
-Leadership and managerial skills, etc.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
My humble submission is as follows:
1. Replace Gender on the personal details section with SEX. The male or female gender does not mean the same as anatomical male or female sex. Sex sins better description for man or woman.

2::Hobbies:
The term '' surfing the net" sounds not only unprofessional but also childish. Find other hobbies to use in that section.

3. Do u have any awards such as scholarships, NYSC, workplace or scholarly awards ? Even your secondary school prefect post might do. Pls show the world that u are an outstanding candidate by telling us something unique and esteemed.
tnx boss
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by divinehand2003(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
sasquareT:

tnx boss

Just added a 4th point which is very important. Pls check the post above.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Review My Cvs by sasquareT(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
divinehand2003:

Just added a 4th point which is very important. Pls check the post above.
noted Sir

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Wanted!!! / IAIS Interview / Seriously Searching For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.